⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 18⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

After some time, we had found everyone and we were inside Norman's office. Sittting in our usual spots. 

''So, what's up boss?'' Barbara asked.

»»—— ——««

''You want us to spare the demons, boss?'' Cislo asked. Barbara was looking furious. 

''Norman doesn't want this, I do.'' Emma spoke up. 

''Why?'' Vincent asked. 

''As Norman had explained, we know the what you guys call 'Evil blooded girl'. If she shares her blood we don't have to kill all the demons, just the royals.'' Ray said. 

''Ok, but why? We should just kill everyone.'' Barbara suggested. 

''No.'' I said. 

''What do you mean no?'' Barbara asked whilst still looking angry. 

''We don't need to kill the innoncent, from what we have seen and heard from Emma and the rest, demons also have family, and they just want to protect them. And most of them can't even afford human meat. Most kids haven't even tried it before, and Mujika is willing to share her blood for free, right Emma?'' I asked her. She nodded in response. 

''Even if at some point she wont be able to, the people who have drank it already can share theirs.'' Emma said. 

''Im not agreeing to this boss.'' Barbara said and left the room. 

''Barbara wait.'' Cislo said and went after her. 

''I'll just leave as well-'' Vincent said as the atmosphere went weird. 

''Well, uhm..'' Emma started. 

''We agree on the plan, I don't think Emma wants the royals alive after what they did.'' Ray continued. 

''What did the royals do to you, if you don't mind me asking?'' I asked. 

''At the time we were still looking for the hideout or Miner- Norman, and it let us to a place called 'goldy pond'. There we met a few more kids.'' Emma said. 

''Oh, so that's where there was kids I didn't recognize.'' Norman said. 

''Yeah.'' Ray said. 

''It's getting late so me and Emma are gonna go now.'' He continued. 

''Okay, bye bye!'' I said with a smile. Norman just waved at them. 

''I just realised, your office is so clean today.'' I said. 

''That is because I stuffed everything into my room again to make it less messy for the 'meet up' with everyone.'' He said. 

''Wanna come to my room again?'' I asked. 

''Ah, sure.'' He said whilst rubbing the back of his head. 

''Let's go.'' I said. 

»»—— ——««

''I haven't showered yet, so you can go ahead to sleep first.'' I said. 

''Okay.'' He said.

»»—— ——««

After I showered I went to lay down next to Norman. 

''Hm, you smell nice..'' He said. He was half asleep so I don't think he really knew what he was saying. 

''Thank you.'' I said. As I layed down I felt Norman hugging me from the back. 

''Norman?'' I said. He started mumbling but I didn't really understand. After that I turned around in hope of him saying it again and me hearing it. 

''What did you say Norman?'' I said with a gentle voice. 

''I love you..'' He said and kissed me right after. After that he just passed out. 

''What just happend?!?'' I thought to myself and tried to sleep after but couldn't for the whole night, because Norman was still hugging me.