⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 31⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

It's time. We are leaving. With no plan, and only lies. Emma and Ray couldn't come up with anything. Ray just decided to play it of as 'freestyle'. As if, this is a life threatening situation. We are walking towards the building. I holding Normans hand, am shaking, as I do not know how to deal with the current situation. 

''Are you ok?'' I could hear a voice speak. 

''It sounds... similar? Who is it?'' I questioned. I came to my senses and realised Norman has been shaking my shoulders in atempt to 'wake me up'. 

''Ah, I'm sorry. I zoned out, haha.'' I answered. 

''Are you feeling unwell? Do you want to go back to the camp?'' He asked. 

''No I am fine.'' I said and kissed his cheek. 

''If you say so.'' He answered and we continued to walk.

»»—— ——««

''We are here.'' Norman said and everyone looked at us, since we were at the front. 

''Everyone, you know the plan. Please be safe.'' He said with a warm smile. 

''Soon, we go to the human world!'' He said and everyone smiled. 

»»—— ——««

After that, we went to the groups we we had sorted out. Norman and his usual crew were the first to leave. After that, it was me, Ray, Emma, Oliver and a few other people (I feel like i needed to add oliver somewhere bc i love him but didnt add him anywhere :sob:). 

''Well everyone, we are changing the plan.'' I said to the people with me. 

''What? Why?'' Oliver asked. 

''Norman isn't following this plan either, so it's fine.'' Ray answered. 

''Norman isn't gonna spare any demons, and that isn't what we want.'' I said. 

''Wait what? Why isn't he following the plan? Didn't he make it?'' One of the other kids said. 

''It was a trap set for us. He never intended to not kill the demons, if we don't stop him, even Mujika and Sonju will die.'' Emma said. 

''Then what do you want us to do?'' Oliver asked. 

''We will just -------- Norman!'' I said with a grin. Everyone looked at me confused.

----

Hey besties <3 im so sorry for not updating i was on vacation and didnt have time to write anything at all :((

Also, i would like to say thank you for almost 25k reads! I never thought it would get so many reads, ily guys! <3