⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 34⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

As we helped all the demons return back to normal, Mujika was wanted in the palace, as the new queen of the demons. Everything was going great, everyone was happy but I still felt like something was gonna happen. After Mujika's ceremony, we left for the human world. It wasn't hard to get there. Not hard at all. That's why it was all the more suspicious. 

''Hello, we are from the Ratri clan. We are here to bring you to your new home.'' A tall man in a suit said.

''Could this have been the feeling ive had this whole time? About something bad happening..?'', I thought to myself.

''Why should we believe you?'' I asked.

''Because no one in this world would believe you, and no one else will help you. Don't worry though, we were on James' side.'' He answered.

I looked at Norman and he continued ''Where are you going to take us?'', he asked.

''To the Ratri HQ'', he said and a door to a giant machine... with wings opened. 

''Get on.'' He continued and got on. We all got in the machine and it started flying. It was quite intresting honestly, I wanted to know more about it so I asked the man, he told me it was called a plane. Isn't that intresting? After that we got inrolled in schools, where we learned quite a bit of things. And a few years later, Norman proposed to me. I now work as a teacher in a University, where I teach Engineering and technology. Everything was going well, but we could never forget what happened in the demon world. Hopefuly we won't get any trouble for the rest of our lives.

??? pov:

''Well, well, well. We will see about that, Y/N.'' I laughed hysterically. ''I, Peter Ratri, will never leave you alone.''

----

welp, this is the end. thank you all so much for reading this, and im very sorry i didnt update fast. at some point i really lost motivation for everything. thank you guys for being patient and hopefully i will be able to continue to write for different sotries :) have a good day/night and happy holidays! <3