⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 27⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

''Emma! Can you come help me with this?'' I yelled.

''Oh, sure!'' She answered. Then she helped me put the last thing in my bag and close it.

''We wont be able to talk about the plan, since Norman is probably gonna be with me the whole time, so let's go over it once more, then you go over it once more with everyone else.'' I said. She just nodded in agreement.

»»——  ——««

''And that's everything right?'' I asked. She nodded once again.

''Hey, what are you guys talking about?'' Norman said and hugged me from behind.

''Oh, I was just asking Emma what your favourite food is, but it seems like she doesn't know as well.'' I answered calmly.

''Honestly, I can be an actress! Like in those books!'' I thought to myself.

''I see, well, may I take my girlfriend now, Emma?'' He asked.

''Ah, sure.'' Emma answered with a smile. We then turned around and went over to check our lugage, again.

»»——  ——««

''Hey, Norman. For real. What is your favourite food?'' I asked.

''You'll just have to find out.'' He answered. I had a pretty much annoyed face.

''What about you?'' He asked.

''It would probably be F/F!'' I answered with a smile.

''I see, thanks for the info.'' He said with a smile and I smiled back at him.

»»——  ——««

After an hour, we finally greeted everyone good bye and told the 2 older kids what to do. The 2 left ended up being Don and Gilda. After that we went on our journey.