⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 32⭒☆━━☆⭒

Norman pov:

''Boss, everything is going according to plan, but are you really sure it's gonna work?'' Vincent asked. 

''Really though, will it work?'' I thought. 

''Ofcourse it will work. The plan was made by me, wasn't it?'' I replied. 

''When do we start?'' Barbara asked. 

''Zazie, you know your job.'' I said and Zazie left. 

''Good luck.'' I continued. 

Y/N pov:

''We will -------- Norman!'' I said again. 

''What?!'' Emma asked. 

''We will-'' I started. 

''Yes we understood that part, but isn't he your boyfriend?'' Ray continued. 

''Yes he is.'' I said. 

''And we are going with my plan. Or do you want to fricking freestyle?'' I asked angry. 

''Ok fine but what are we gonna -------- him?'' Oliver asked. 

''What?! You are agreeing?!'' Ray asked. ''Well, we don't have a different choice do we?'' Oliver spoke again. 

''I still don't know about what we will -------- him with I'll think about it.'' I answered. 

''Fine, but if anything goes wrong, me and Emma wont be helping.'' Ray said. 

''Let's get going.'' He continued. 

»»—— ——««

After that we went to our place and wait for the bombs to start. 

BOOM

''What was that?'' Oliver asked. 

''It's starting.'' I said. 

''Let's go stop Norman!'' I said and left, everyone following after me.

»»—— ——««

Norman pov:

The plan is going well, nothing bad is happening. I went near the corner, and saw a grandpa hugging his possibly grandchild, telling her everything will be okay. 

''What is this? I shouldn't be feeling sympathy for them.'' I thought, and took out a dagger from my pocket. 

''Stop!'' I heard a yell from behind. 

''Who is that. They sound familiar. My vision is blurry. Why am I crying. Just kill it. Stop crying. Kill. It.'' I thought and put my my dagger up. 

''I said stop!'' I heard the voice again. 

''Stop you fricking liar!'' I heard again. 

''Y/N?'' I asked myself. I turned around, seeing Y/N, Emma and Ray standing there. All of them angry but also on the verge of tears. 

''What are you doing here?'' I asked nervously. 

''Should you really be asking questions? Let go of that dagger.'' Ray said. 

''Let go of the dagger Norman.'' Y/N said with a low voice. 

''Why should I? I need to kill them.'' I said. 

''Norman, if you don't let go of that dagger..'' Y/N started, taking her own dagger from her pocket, pointing it to her neck. 

''I'll kill myself.'' She said. 

----

i feel like this story is getting more cringy by the chapters.

im prolly gonna regret writing this soon enough </3