⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 15⭒☆━━☆⭒

YN pov:

''----, I have to do this!''

''No, you don't! We can figure it out! Come back to how you were before! Please ----!''

I woke up, sweating like crazy the next day. 

''What was that..'' I said to my self. I shook my head and told my self it was nothing serious. 

»»—— ——««

After I took a shower, I dried my hair and dressed up I went to check how Norman is doing.

''Hey Norman! What are you doing?'' I asked and entered the room. He looked up, super tired and said a simple hello. 

''Are you ok?'' I asked concered. 

''Oh, im fine. I was working the whole night so im kinda tired.'' He said. 

''How about you go to your room and get some rest?'' I suggested. 

''I can't.'' He said. 

''Why?'' I asked. 

''The room is full of documents since there isn't enough space for everything here.'' He said and rubbed his eyes. 

''Well then use my room.'' I suggested. He quickly became pink and after that I just had realised what I said. 

''I mean, ofcourse only if you want to, haha....'' I said nervously. 

''Can I really go?'' He asked. 

''Sure, I mean, you do so much about everyone. That's the least I can do. I'll tell vincent that you are taking the day off then we can go.'' I said and left the room.

Norman pov:

''Guess I'll just wait for her till she comes back.'' I said to my self.

''This is the first time I go to her room huh..'' I thought to my self. I could feel my cheecks warming up. 

''Get a grip Norman.'' I said to my self once again. I shook my head in attempt to make the blush go away.

»»—— ——««

After 10 minutes Y/N came back and told me Vincent said it's ok and he will take care of the rest of the work. 

''Why did you stay up all night?'' She asked with anger in her tone. 

''I am sorry, Y/N. But there is just to much work.'' I said. 

''Well then let me help. I just help the others with food and supplies. I can help you here in the office.'' She suggested. 

''Fine, I'll let you help me more.'' I said and took a deep breath. She looked up at me, you could practically see the sparkles around her.

Y/N pov:

We arrived at my room, luckily I had a room only for me. Usually, we would have to share bedrooms with 1 or 2 more people. 

''You can lay down on the bed. Tell me if you need anything.'' I said and pointed to the bed. 

''He nodded. He lookes even more tired..'' I thought. 

''Hey, Y/N..'' He mumbled. ''What can I assist you with?'' I said and stood from the chair I was sitting in while reading a book. 

''Can you come here?'' He said with a very tired voice. I came closer and sat next to him on the bed. 

''Lay down.'' He said. I quickly blushed as I heard those words. 

''Pardon?'' I said. 

''I said, lay down.'' He repeated himself. I lay down next to him and he hugs me. 

''Norman?'' I said while blushing. 

''Can we just stay like this for awhile..?'' He asked. 

''Sure.'' I said. 

''Might as well enjoy this, huh.'' I said and we continued to sleep for the whole day.

----

Hope yall like this chapter<3