⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 9⭒☆━━☆⭒

»»—— ——««

Y/N pov:

After 2 years of exploring, saving children and trying to live normal lives, we were able to capture 2 demons which we used for experiments as to try make a potion that will kill all the demons. ''Hey Y/N! Can you please help us carry the supplies up?'' A new friend i made asked me with a few more people behind her. 

''Ofcourse!'' I said as i started walking towards then but then i could feel something heavy on my schoulders. I turn around and see Cislo. 

''Y/N ill go help them, boss needs you in the laboratory.'' He said. I nodded and turned over to the group again. 

''I'm sorry guys! I'll help next time!'' I said as i started running towards the laboratory. The forest has gotten very big since a few years ago. Now there is houses everywhere and alot more people. If i was guessing there was atleast 400 or more kids. Ofcourse we had to expand the place so we destroyed the citie and used the parts. ''Hey Norman! Heard you needed me?'' I said as i walked in. He's just staring at me. ''Hey? Are you ok?'' I aksed concerned. 

''Hm? Oh, yes. I'm sorry Y/N.'' He said as he walked over. 

''It's ok! But what are you sorry for.'' I asked. ''Nothing.'' He said as he went to hug me. It suprised me, for sure. 

''Are you sure your ok?'' I asked and hugged him back. 

''Yeah, im fine.''