⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 11⭒☆━━☆⭒

»»—— ——«« 

Y/N pov:

A few hours after I talked with Norman, we were already outside the forest and at the place where the other kids should have been. As we were walking I explained that we need to say William Minerva instead of Norman. Apparantly they already knew that name, since Norman has used it to give signals to other children in farms or escapees. I actually didn't know about it, but oh well, everyone has a secret. After we were at the destination there was actually no one there. ''Ok, we will start walking around untill they come outside, ok? Also, let me talk when they do come out.'' I whispered to them and they nodded in response. After some time an orange haired girl with green eyes and a black haired boy with black eyes jumped from the trees above infront of us and started aiming their bows at us. 

''Who are you?'' She asked. 

"Oh, these are probably Emma and Ray.'' I whisper to myself. 

''What did you say?'' The black haired boy said. 

''Nothing, but who are you guys?'' I asked in a friendly tone. They looked at eachother and putted the bows in their bags. 

''Im Emma and this is Ray. Who are you guys?'' Emma said. 

''I am Y/N, and these are my siblings. We were sent to get some stuff from a building near this place.'' I answered. 

''Who exactly sent you?'' Ray asked. 

''William Minerva.'' I answered. Their eyes widden as they hear the name. 

''What do you mean William Minerva? Isn't he dead?'' Another boy came from behind one of the big trees. He had brown hair and brown eyes, he was also quite tall. Behind him was a girl with green hair and glasses. 

''He is, but we are talking about his successor here.'' I said. The two behind are still staying in one place. 

''Successor?'' The green haired girl said. As I looked at her she introduced herself. Her name was Gilda. And the boy's name was Don. 

''Yes, would you like to come with us after we get the supplies?'' I suggested. 

''We would, but one of our siblings is hurt and we cant move them alot.'' Don said while looking down. 

''There should be medical supplies in the building. Maybe some of you can come with us and we can get them?'' One of the kids behind me suggested. I nodded. They looked at eachother and agreed.