⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 7⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

Luckily, we didn't encounter any danger. We did see a couple demons adventuring, but since we wore our disguises they didn't attack us. 

»»—— ——««

Vincent pov:

''Guys, there is demons here. And they are heading our way! Hide!'' I said to Barbara and Zazie. They went up and climbed a ladder we had created so we can get to a what we not call watchtower. 

''They are heading inside, so get ready to attack.'' I whispered to them. 

''Don't worry guys. It's us, we are in disguises.'' The one in the middle said. As it took its mask off, i could see boss. The other 2 behind him also took their masks off, to reviel that it was just Y/N and Cislo.

Y/N pov:

''Are you guys going to get down?'' Norman asked. 

''Ah, yes. Sorry boss.'' Barbara answered. 

''Thanks.'' Norman said, emotionlessly. 

''Also, what are you guys wearing?'' Barbara asked. 

''Y/N had the idea of making disguises so the demons wont want to kill us. And i carved out the masks.'' Cislo said whilst scraching my head. 

''Oh, well thats a good idea.'' Vincent said. 

''We should probably go find more wood to make more masks for you guys.'' I suggested. I looked over at Norman to see what he thinks. He just nodded.