⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 26⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

''So, why do you want to leave me behind?'' I asked and sat on his table. 

''What do you mean?'' Norman asked with a smile. 

''You know exactly what I mean.'' I said and stared at him. 

Norman pov:

''What is this look~? It's so scary.'' I cried inside. 

''I don't want you to get hurt? Is that a good reason for you?'' I asked with another smile. 

''I can't tell her I don't want her to go because I know she will do something to make my plan fail, though I am also worried about her.'' I thought and broke the eye contact with her. 

''I can protect myself, so I'm not staying here, I don't care what you say.'' She said and crossed her arms.

Y/N pov:

''I can't stop his plan if I'm not there! My, Emma and Ray's efforts would have been wasted then!'' I cried inside. Norman started heading towards my direction. With me sitting on his desk, he leaned in to me and asked a simple question. 

''Will you really be able to protect yourself?'' He whispered into my ear. I could feel my cheecks heating up. 

''Yes I can protect myself.'' I stated. 

Norman pov:

''Can she really though? I mean, she hasn't really fought a demon on her own..'' I was in deep thought, that I hadn't realise that Y/N's face was about to explode. 

''Oh, so what Ray said about flirting really works.'' I thought in suprise.

●~●~●~●

''Ray! How do you flirt with someone?'' I asked. ''Huh, oh, so you do this.....

»»—— ——««

And that's it.'' He said. 

''That's so easy though?'' I wondered. 

''Yeah, but it works.'' He said. 

''Okay, but where did you learn all this?'' I asked. 

''Oh, remember that mister Emma said about? Yeah, he thought me and Don about all that stuff.'' Ray said proud. 

●~●~●~●

Y/N pov:

''I'm still going.'' Y/N said with a saddend face. 

''Why do you want to go so badly?'' I asked, kinda mad. 

''Because I want to help as well. We have been preparing so long for this, I can't back out! And...'' Then she stopped. 

''I want to help you, if you get into trouble, who will help you? Vincent and the others wont be with you!'' She stated. 

''Oh damn, I love this person.'' Was the only thought that came to mind. 

''Fine. You can come.'' I said, as I didn't really want to argue with her. She had such a smile on her face. 

''Thank you!'' She said and hugged me. 

''Let's head to bed.'' I said and picked her up. 

''Hey! What are you doing?'' She said while her face was getting red. 

''Taking you to bed.'' I said proudly. 

''But why are you picking me up?'' She said and tried to cover her face. I was currently holding her bridal style. 

''Because I can?'' I said and after that she didn't say anything.