⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 29⭒☆━━☆⭒

Day 2

Y/N pov:

The next morning, we woke up early and after thirdy minutes of getting everything together again, we continued our way to the palace.

»»—— ——««

''Nothing special happened today. We only went to grab some herbs and tried to find stuff to eat. Luckily there was a lake nearby and we were able to catch some fish.. Though the lake wasn't big so I guess we won't be eating alot tonight..'' I wrote in my journal. 

''Hey, Y/N, what are you doing?'' Norman asked as he creaped behind me. 

''Jesus, Norman! You scared me.'' I said. 

''Sorry, sorry, but what are you doing?'' He asked again. 

''I'm writing about the stuff happening everyday.'' I answered. 

''But why?'' He asked. 

''Emma told me she read somewhere that adventure books sell good in the human world, so I decided that if we ever get there, we might have to get jobs!'' I answered. 

''A job? What would you need that for?'' He asked. 

''So you can earn.. uhm.. what was it called again.. mony?'' I started. 

''No wait, it's money.'' I corrected myself. 

''What do you need this 'money' for?'' He asked. 

''Apparently, you survive by buying food with money there! I actually find it quite intresting about how different the human world is from the demon world. They have these cool mashines you can talk with other people, without being infront of each other! And they also have so many different styled clothes, they have more foods, and fun things!'' I said happy. 

''So, you want to make money, so you can have fun with the others?'' Norman asked. 

''Yes, exactly!'' I answered. 

''But, are you going to make it into a story later?'' He asked. 

''Well, yes. Who would just like to read my notes?'' I laughed. 

''I would.'' He answered with a smile. I blushed at his comment but thanked him. As we continued to talk, time flew and it already became night. 

''Well, we should head to bed Y/N.'' Norman said. I nodded and we both went to our already set up tent- wait what, who set it up? 

''Uh Norman,do who set up our tent?'' I asked in confusion. 

''I don't know.'' He answered. 

''Well, who ever it was we should be thankfull and just head to bed.'' He continued and yawned. I nodded my head. 

''You go in first, i'll just go drink some water.'' He said. 

Norman pov:

I ran behind a tree and met up with Vincent. 

''Thank you Vincent. Here, have this.'' I said and gave him more food, since we didn't have that much tonight.

----

i really dont know if they know what a job is or not or if they know abt money-