⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 22⭒☆━━☆⭒

Norman pov: 

A few weeks later, we had started to talk about the details of the plan more. Ofcourse, Emma, Ray and Y/N didn't know about our plan, so everyday after they leave my office, I, Barbara, Cislo and Vincent stay behind and talk more about 'our'plan to kill all demons, not just the royals. 

''Boss, how long do you plan on lying to them? You know it's gonna hurt them even more once they find out late. And now that you and Y/N are dating she might do something drastic because you lied so much to her.'' Vincent said after Barbara and Cislo left. 

''I know, i'll try to fix everything after we complete the plan. We still need to find the evil-blooded first, and if we tell them we are doing a different plan, they wont take us there.'' I answered. 

''I agree on the plan, but as your friend and not 'employee' I recommend you tell Y/N.'' He said. I sighed and we continued to talk.

Y/N pov:

''W-what.. he isn't following our plan...'' I thought to myself. I am currently in front of Norman's office's door. 

''I need to tell the others.'' I thought to myself tho I could not move. 

''I can't believe he would do this..'' After that thought, I heard footsteps heading this way. 

''Shit.'' I said and went as fast as I could into the elevator, so it seems like I just came up. 

''Oh, hey Y/N. What are you doing here?'' Norman asked me. I could see him sweat a bit. 

''Oh, nothing I just came to see if you wanted to hang out, but I just remembered that I had to do something.'' I answered, sweating a bit as well. I think Vincent might have realised that I heard them since he raised his eyebrow. After a few seconds he seemed to have shrugged it off. 

''Oh, okay. Well good luck on what you have to do then.'' Norman said. After that he whispered something into Vincents ear. Later on, Vincent left. Norman came up close to me and whispered. 

''Should I go to your room again tonight..?'' He asked and my cheeks went pink. 

''I don't mind haha...'' I answered and looked away. 

''I see!'' He said happily and kissed me on the lips after. 

''Then, do you want to go down together?'' He asked. I nodded my head and went in the elevator. It was silent, and since the ride down was atleast a few minutes I wanted to think of something to talk about. 

''Hey, Norman?'' I started.  A 'hm' noise could be heard from Norman. 

''After we kill the royals, and go to the 'human world' if it really exists, what do you want to do there?'' I asked. 

''Well, not much honestly, I just want to spend my life with you.'' He answered. I blushed on his answer. 'Beep' could be heard. 

''Oh, looks like we are here, goodbye then, my love.'' Norman said and kissed my lips again, after that he just left.

Norman pov:

''Vincent, she probably heard us, please keep an eye on Y/N.'' I said to Vincent. 

''You can go now, I want to talk to Y/N alone, since it could be our only normal talk in a while.''I said and he nodded. After that he went in a different room, since there was a few rooms next to my office. I could see Y/N looked confused so I just tried to take her mind of from what she had probably just heard, as I could see she was sweating.

----

Hey everyone author here! Thank you guys for the nice comments on the last announce ment chapter, and for being patient with the time i post chapters :)

I do have a question tho, which ships do you guys ship other then Emma and Ray and Y/N and Norman? I want to make some special chapters for different people ^^