⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 6⭒☆━━☆⭒

Norman pov:

''Since I told you about my time at the farm, why don't you tell me about yours?'' I asked as we continued to look in the town. 

''Well, there isn't really a lot to tell, it was pretty boring most of the time. As the only 11 year old, I was basically Mama's replacement. Everyone relied on me to do most of the chores and make the food most of the days,'' she answered.

 ''Hm. Seems pretty normal,'' I answered as she nodded. 

»»—— ——««

After some time, Cislo came up to us with the carved out masks. 

''Wow! They look so good,'' Y/N said as she walked to him. I followed behind. 

''Let's get going, then.'' I said as we went down the hill.

»»—— ——««

We covered outselves with the blankets and put the masks on. The disguise was quite good. ''Good job, Cislo. The masks are carved very good and they don't hurt the face,'' I said while looking back at him. 

''Thanks, boss!'' He answered happily. I smiled at him and turned around.

''Let's go,'' I said. I could feel how both of them looked at me from behind.

Y/N pov:

As we went in the city, I could feel the hairs on my back go up. Demons. Real demons. I was horrified once again, since I have only seen demons once. Well, twice now. Norman stopped to see where we were. I guess he was able to see me shaking, because he took my hand, just like last time. I felt safe. Cislo just followed behind. 

''Hey, do you smell that?'' One of the demons near us said.

 ''Yeah, it smels like... Humans,'' As they said we speeded up as we heard their words. Norman's grip became tighter. At this point we we're close to running. 

''Hey kids, are you lost?'' A demon asked us.

 ''Oh, thank you, Sir, for your concern, but we are fine. No need to worry.'' I answered him calmy. Norman just looked at him. I could see what kind of face he made, even though he wore a mask.

''Oh, well, okay then,'' He said as he went back to his way. He looked back and waved at us. We waved back. As we didn't have any money, we decided to go into back alleys and get whatever we could from there. Luckily, we didn't get caught. 

»»—— ——««

After we got whatever we can, we went back to the exit of the city. Some of the demons started going inside their homes, since it was getting dark. 

''Hey kids, aren't you going home?'' One of the demons on the stalls asked us.

''Oh, we are. But we don't live in this city,'' Norman answered. 

''Oh, okay. Then get home safe!'' The demon said and she waved. At this point, I realised Norman was still holding my hand. We exited the town safely and started our journey back to the forest that we now called 'home'.