⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 16⭒☆━━☆⭒

Emma pov:

We couldn't talk to Norman yesterday since he was so tired that he almost passed out, so we decided to wait a few days till he recovers. At the moment, me and Ray are sitting on the couch infront of Norman and Y/N. 

''So, what did you guys want to talk about?'' Norman asked with a smile. 

''Ah, uhm..'' I started and held onto Ray's hand tighter. 

''Do you want me to continue?'' He asked me with a gentle voice. 

''No, I want to say this myself.'' I said. The confusion from Norman and Y/N was very visible. 

''I don't think we should kill all the demons. Not all of them are bad. We met 2 demons who don't even need to eat human. The girl said she gave her blood to the boy and then he stopped needing human flesh.'' I started.

Y/N pov:

''What do you mean demons who don't need to eat humans?'' I asked confused.

''Could it be..'' Norman whispered. 

''Are you ok, Norman?'' Emma asked him. 

''Can you tell me these demons names?'' He asked. 

''Mujika and Sonju.'' Ray said. 

''I see, well uhm, could you let me and Y/N discuss this..?'' He asked nervously. They looked at eachother and left the room. 

''Norman, is everything ok?'' I asked. 

''They've met the evil blooded girl.'' He said 

''What?'' I asked in confusion. He didn't answer, so I started to think about where I have heard that name. 

●~●~●~● 

''The evil blooded girl is a demon who was born about a 1000 years ago.'' Norman explained. 

''Why is she called evil blooded girl though?'' I asked. 

''Apparently, she didn't need to eat humans to survive. After she had found out that other demons need to do that she started giving her blood to other people so they would stop eating humans. But the royal family didn't like that. After they had found their hideout they killed everyone. The only person who was not announced dead was the evil blooded girl herself.'' He continued. 

''But why are you telling me this?'' I asked and leaned back on the chair. 

''Hm, because it's an interesting story. Also who knows, we might even meet her. Even thought that's very likely.'' He said and laughed a little. I could feel a little blush on my cheecks at that time.

»»—— ——««

I blushed again by the thought of Norman laughing. 

''No Y/N this is not the time.''  I slapped myself to get back to reality. 

''Are you okay Y/N?'' Norman asked, refering to why I slapped myself. 

''Hm, no everything is fine. I just remembered where I heard that name tho. You told me the story 2 years ago.'' I said. 

''Oh yeah, i remember.'' He said.

●~●~●~● 

Norman pov:

''Norman, your laugh is very cute.'' Y/N complimented. 

''T-Thank you Y/N'' I said as I turned around so she wouldn't see my blushing face. 

''Ah, Vincent is calling for me. I better go. See you Y/N!'' I said rushingly. 

''Oh, bye Norman. See you later.'' I could hear some disappointment from her tone. 

''Gahhh, sorry Y/N, but my heart cant take this!'' I muttered to myself.

●~●~●~● 

''Oh yeah I remember now. Hahaa..'' I started. 

''Well, what is the plan?'' Y/N asked me. 

''I have an idea.'' I stated. 

''What is it then?'' She asked. 

''We need to kill the evil blooded girl. As soon as possible or they might ruin the plan. But even if we tell them, they will say no.'' I answered. 

''Wait, you want us to kill her?'' She asked. 

''Yeah, I do?'' I questioned. 

''Is there a problem with that?'' I asked. 

''Well, if she doesn't eat humans, why should we kill her? She did nothing wrong.'' She said. 

''Are you on their side?'' I asked. 

''I am on no ones side. But if she did nothing there is no reason to kill her. She is innoncent.'' Y/N stated. 

''I know, I haven't gone through any tests and don't know what it was like, but if someone is innoncent, they should not get punished.'' She stated. 

''But Y/N, even if she may not need human flesh to survive, she still might have eaten it before.'' I said.

Y/N pov:

''He's right. I might need to get more info about Mujika and Sonju.'' I thought to myself. 

''I need some time to think about this, excuse me.'' I said and left the room.