⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 2⭒☆━━☆⭒

y/n's pov:

As we continued to walk to the gate, I started rememberring what Phil said to me. 'Survive.' I wonder what he meant. 

●~●~●~●

As we went in, I started getting chills. It was so dark and cold. Mama just told me to go in a room and wait there. And that is exactly what I did. I waited for atleast an hour until a long-haired man showed up with Mama. 

''Hello, Y/n. I'm sorry for being late. My name is Peter Ratri, but you can also call me father, if you please,'' He said as I stood up to greet him. 

After that we went trough another door that was in the same room. We continued to walk trough a very long hallway. Mama left us at that point. I said my goodbye to her as we continued. We were walking for around thirty minutes, then we reached a room. A very white one. Inside, there was a bed, a wardrobe, a table and another door. 

''Please change into the clothes that are you on bed,'' the man said as he left the room. 

I changed and opened the door, where there were two other men wearing all black uniforms. ''Please follow us'' one of them said. 

As i followed them, we went trough a hallway with two windows on each side. Through one you could see children playing with stuffed animals. On the other side, there were more children, but they had bruises and were very injured. 

I asked the men infront of me what happend to them but no one responded. We continued the rest of the way in silence. I wonder why I'm here. We reached our distination, which was a circle room, with a desk in a glass box inside. 

I recognized the table - it was a daily test table.

●~●~●~●

''Y/N! You got all the points again?!'' My siblings asked me. 

''How do you always get them?'' Some said amused. 

''It's actually pretty easy,'' I said whilst scratching the back of my head. 

●~●~●~●

''Please, go and sit in that chair and start the quiz,'' One of the men who were leading me here said. I just nodded. 

After I went inside they closed the door. I was still in shock, but it didn't affect me enough to fail. I got all the points. This test was definetly harder then the ones at the house, but it still wasn't that hard. 

»»—— ——««

For the next few weeks, I have been doing tests everyday. Everyday, I had to look at those poor children trough the glass. I felt so useless. After I was done with the test, I was directly sent back to my room. After those weeks, they started letting different children meet eachother. 

The first person I met was a very nice boy, who's name was Norman. He had beautiful white hair and probably the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen. We became friends pretty fast since he was doing the same thing I was doing every day.

●~●~●~●

'' Y/N? What are you doing with your hands?'' one of my siblings asked. 

''Im learning sign language,'' I answered. 

''Sign language? What's that?'' she asked again. 

''Its a language that people who can't speak or hear use,'' I answered once again. 

''Woah, thats pretty cool,'' she said. 

''Thank you.'' I said. She nodded and conitnued the way she was going.

●~●~●~●

One time when me and Norman where together, he passed a note to me trough a Rubik's Cube. He showed me a sign to be quiet, and open it in my room in a place with no cameras. I showed that I understand.