⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 28⭒☆━━☆⭒

Day 1

Y/N pov:

Currently, we are heading to the royal palace, to find and kill the royal family, then go to the human world.. That was the plan, but we are currently running away from a wild demon. 

''GOD DAMN IT! WHAT DO WE DO NOW?'' Ray yelled. 

''Continue running! As fast as you can!'' Norman told him. 

''The demon is about 3 meters tall, but the trees are still way bigger. A lot of people have bows with them, but it still isn't half of us. If they get high enough on the tree, they might be able to shoot it down.'' I thought. 

''EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A BOW ON THEM CONTINUE RUNNING AND GET THE DEMON AS FAR AS YOU CAN. WHILE WE ARE DOING THAT, THE PEOPLE WITH BOWS GET ON THE TREES, AT LEAST MORE THEN 3 METER ABOVE THE GROUND. THEN WE WILL BRING THE MONSTER BACK, CIRCLE IT AND THEN YOU SHOOT IT DOWN.'' I yelled.Everyone started looking at each other and then nodded. Around 20 people stopped and went to the other side. The rest of us, which are over 40, continued our way to try and get it away. After 5 minutes of running, the others gave us a signal by someone yelling, that we can go back. After that we ran there again and then we all split up, making the demon stop in its tracks so it could decide who to go after. Though it did not have enough time to do so, because the people on the trees started shooting its eyes, making it collapse and die right there on the floor. 

''Good job everyone!'' I yelled with a smile. After that some started crying from happiness, others just fell on the floor and the rest just stayed there trying to calm the others. 

''Good job, Y/N.'' Norman said and hugged me. I flinched since he suprised me, but then hugged him back. 

''Thank you!'' I said. 

''Everyone, we will walk for 30 minutes more, so we get away from the corpse. After that we will set our camp and call it a day.'' He said and everyone got ready to continue. 

''Let's go, Y/N.'' He said with a smile. I just nodded and we continued our way peacefully.

»»—— ——««

We set up the camp and everyone went to their tents(Yes they know how to make tents but i forgot to metion it, oops-). 

''Y/N, let's go to sleep.'' Norman whispered in my ear while clinging onto my shoulder, then we left the other who were setting up a fire with the excuse that we weren't hungry. We then layed down in the tent and fell asleep. All of the running today exhausted us.