⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 3⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

Soon after he passed the note to me, we were sent back to our room. I went in the other room, which was a bathroom, so there were no cameras. 

'This place is not what it seems to be, they are going experiment on us. They are going to kill us. This world is not what you think.' The note continued as it explained everything about demons, farms and how we were born to be food. I have never felt so scared in my life. 

At the end of the note it said that Norman met someone else here, called Vincent. They have already made a plan to escape this place, they just need to know if I will help them. I took a pen from the drawer next to my bed and went back into the bathroom. 'Im in,' I wrote simply on the end of the note and put it back in the Rubik's Cube after I finished it. 

The next day, I wasn't together in a room with Norman, but with a man older then me. ''Hello, my name is Vincent,'' he said. Vincent? Isnt this the person Norman wrote about? ''Hello? Are you ok?'' he asked. 

''Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Y/N. Though, I have a question. Have you met a boy named Norman yet?'' I asked. He nodded. 

For the rest of the time, we just talked about random stuff so the guards wont think we are suspicious.

Norman pov:

The guards took me to a room, but sadly Y/N was not there. In fact, no one was. They just gave me mind games and said to solve them as soon as possible. 

As I started, I could hear some of the guards talking about how they are going to start experimenting on Y/N next week. I was shocked. I knew we had to get out of here as soon as possible. 

The next day, me and Y/N were supposed to be put together in a room. I sat in front of her and she just smiled at me and gave me back the Rubik's Cube. She showed me the same sign I showed her last time.

●~●~●~●

''Norman? What are you doing?'' Emma asked me. 

''Im learning sign language,'' I answered. 

''Hm? That's cool, but why?'' she asked. 

''Who knows, someday i might need to use it someday.''

●~●~●~●

Y/N pov:

As Y/N started to show me that she had a few ideas trough sign language, I showed her that she doesn't need to worry. 

'But how did you know no one knew sign language from the guards?' I showed. 

'I tested them,' she answered. My eyes widen as she shows that. 

As i continue to explain the plan to her, we were interupted by a guard asking why we were waving our hands so much. ''Its a game we created. Its pretty fun, but only a few people will understand it. Because its such a tricky game,'' she said before I could even open my mouth.

Y/N pov:

That was close. I'm so glad there is only guards here. Im not sure a hundreth-percent sure if no one knows sign language. But he took the game bait. They were pretty stupid. 

''Please stop this childish game and continue studying the items on the table,'' They said as they left. 

There was a white flower on the table. I was confused, but I feel like Norman knew what it was since he looked so scared looking at it.