⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 25⭒☆━━☆⭒

Norman pov:

In the past few weeks, we have been preparing to start heading towards the royal palace. Ofcourse, Y/N, Emma, Ray and the others, if they've told them, don't know our plan. 

''It's good that they don't know but is this really okay..?'' I thought to myself. 

''Hey, are you okay?'' Y/N asked. 

''Jesus, Y/N when did you come here? You scared me.'' I said and flinched. 

''Oh, sorry, I just came though. You look troubled. Is there anything bothering you?'' She asked with a comforting smile. 

''I know you know that we aren't following your plan, so I can't tell you that I'm worried about it..'' I thought. 

''No, everything is fine. Don't worry.'' I said and kissed her cheeck. 

''Well, if you say so.'' She said and leaned on me. 

''Hey, Norman. I'm scared.'' She said. 

''Why?'' I asked. 

''What if the plan fails?'' She started. 

''Don't worry, it wont. I'm here right?'' I said with a smile. We both knew it was fake. The plan. These past weeks. This talk. 

''Atleast our relationship isn't fake.'' I assured myself. 

Y/N pov:

''He can still continue lying like this, huh.. He can't even be true to his partner.'' I thought then stood up. 

''I just remembered, I had to help Emma and Gilda with something.'' I said. 

''Oh, okay. See you later?'' He asked. I nodded with a smile, then turned around and continued to be on my way. 

»»—— ——««

In truth, there was nothing to help the others with, so I just went to my room. Since we were leaving soon, I had to pack my most precious stuff, so even if we did it we can come here and get it, or if not we can leave it for other escapees. 

''I should just take a nap..'' I said and layed down. 

»»—— ——««

3 days later, Norman held a meeting to tell us the exact date we will be leaving. 

''We will be leaving in 5 days. The trip to the royal palace should be around 5 days. We wont be taking everyone. We will be taking everyone thats older then 9. We will leave 2 people older then 13 to stay here, and help the others out. If everything goes as planned, we should be coming back in about 12-13 days.'' He stated. We all looked at each other, then Emma raised her hand. 

''Who will be staying behind thought?'' She asked. 

''I was thinking about leaving Y/N with someone else here.'' He said. 

''What?! Why me? I want to come with!'' I said and stoop up. 

''It might not be you, Y/N, so please calm down.'' Ray said. After that I sat down.