⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 13⭒☆━━☆⭒

Emma pov:

We walk inside and can see a person sitting on a chair with their back at us. 

''Minerva, sir.'' Y/n said. The man turned around as my eyes go wide open. 

''N-Norman..'' I said as i started to cry. He stood up and opened his arms. I ran to him and hugged him as thight as I could. 

''I guess I'll leave yall alone, I'll be infront of the room. Tell me when to send everyone else up.'' Y/N said and went outside. 

''Norman, why didn't you tell us you were alive?'' I asked as I wiped my tears away. He started explaining.

Y/N pov:

''Hm, this is gonna take awhile. Might as well sleep for some time.'' I thought.

»»—— ——««

After sometime I found myself being shaken by Norman. He was waking me up so I could call everyone else up here.

»»—— ——««

''Everyone! Please group here again.'' I yelled so everyone was able to hear me. 

''Hey wait, weren't you supposed to be with Emma?'' Ray asked with anger in his voice. 

''Don't worry Minerva is a nice person, but it's time yall go upstairs.'' I said with a smile. They looked at eachother and then gave me a look which told me they were ready to go. 

»»—— ——««

After 10 minutes, we were up in the office again. 

''Emma and Minerva are behind this door.'' I said. Ray nodded to me and I opened the door. Their eyes widden by the sight of seing Norman. They ran up to him and hugged him. I left once again without saying a word. This time, I went to help other people, since I had nothing left to do. Norman had spent the whole day with his family. 

»»—— ——««

As I started going to my room, I heared someone yelling my name. 

''Y/N! Can you go to Norman, Emma and Ray? They need to speak about something but you need to be there. They are all in Norman's office.'' It was the girl with the golden hair, Anna. 

''Oh, sure.'' I said with a smile. She smiled back and continued her way.

»»—— ——««

I was finally back at his office. They were all sitting on the 2 couches infront of eachother. Norman sitting on one of them and Emma and Ray on the other. I sat next to Norman. 

''So, what's up?'' I asked as I sat down.

»»—— ——««

Thank you to all the ppl who are reading this! It makes me so happy ppl enjoy what i write, so i decided to post an early chapter today (if u didnt know i usualy post every 4 days). I really hope u enjoy this chapter as well! ^^