⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 12⭒☆━━☆⭒

»»—— ——««

Y/N pov:

After a few hours, we got the medicine we needed. We encountered a few demons, but Emma, Ray and some other kids from their family took them out. At the moment, we are back in the camp where they were. ''Im quite impressed.'' I said while still catching my breath. 

''Thank you.'' Emma said in response, ofcourse she was aswell still catching her breath. 

''Wait, do you have anyone that understands medicine?'' I asked. 

''Yes, that would be Anna.'' Ray said. 

''Ok, thats good.'' I said and handed them the part of medicine I war carrying. 

»»—— ——««

An hour later, I met Anna, she had long golden hair, and very pretty blue eyes. At the time she was already finished treating their family member so we had decided to go back to the camp.

●~●~●~●

''Also Y/N, please let Emma come in first.'' Norman said as I was leaving. 

''Yup.'' I said and walked out of the office.''

●~●~●~●

»»—— ——««

Another hour later, we were at the camp. The two who were sent with me leff since I told them I would take them to Norman. There we waited for the elevator for Norman's office. ''Emma.'' I said and she flinched. 

''I think you should go in first. I can acompany you if that would make you feel safer.'' I added. 

''I'll go, but can you come with me?'' She said. I looked back at her and nodded with a smile. At last the elevator came. 

''I'll be back soon. Please wait here.'' Emma said with a smile to her family. While in the elevator, I decided to start a conversation since it was gonna be a little long of a ride. Since Norman's office is on top of the whole forest. 

''Your very strong, and so is your will.'' I said. 

''Ah, thank you.'' She said and rubbed the back of her head. 

''No problem.'' I said. 

''I am sorry if its personal but, how did you get here?'' She asked. 

''At first I was just in a normal farm. But then they sent me to a place called lambda. Where children are used for experiments.'' Her eyes widdened. 

''Ah, sorry.'' She apologised. 

''Haha, its ok. They didn't do anything to me. We escaped before they could.'' Her eyes had widden once again, but then the door had opened. 

''Are you ready to meet William Minerva's succesor?'' I said with a smile while holding the handle to the office door. 

''Yes.'' She said.

----

ty guys so much for 3k reads ^^