⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 14⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

''We are gonna tell them the plan we have made.'' Norman answered. 

''Okay.'' I answered. Norman turned towards Emma and Ray who were holding hands. I realised it and I think Norman did as well. 

''Ahem.. Well, we want to kill all demons, right? We have created a drug that will make them go crazy and will make them start killing each other.'' Norman said. Emma and Ray's eyes widden. 

''They will kill eachother?'' Emma asked. Norman just nodded. They looked at each other trying to process what they have just heard. 

''And when you mean, all demons, you mean every single one right?'' Emma asked nervously. Norman nodded once again. 

''Okay, is there anything else?'' Ray asked. 

''No, you can leave now.'' Norman answered. As they left, I was alone with Norman in the room. 

''You saw that they were holding hands as well right?'' He said and looked down. 

''Yeah, I am so sorry Norman.'' I said and hugged him. 

''Thank you, Y/N.'' He said and hugged me back.

Norman pov:

As I was hugging Y/N, I could feel the tip of my ears become warmer. ''Ah, I think this is enough. Maybe you should head to bed?'' I suggested as I pulled out of the hug and looked backwards, so she couldn't see my face. 

''Okay. See you tomorrow Norman.'' She said and left the room. 

''Why is my heart beating like this. I just found out Emma and Ray might be together. I should be sad.'' I thought to my self.

Ray pov:

''Emma.'' I said and she looked back, since she was walking infront of me. 

''Yes Ray?'' She asked with a smile. 

''You don't like Norman and Y/N's plan do you?'' I asked. Her eyes widden, but then she nodded. 

''As much as I hate the demons, I don't think we should kill them. They have families, just like we do. They need to eat humans to survive, just how we eat food to survive. Maybe, if Mujika shares her blood, we can stop the demons from eating humans.'' She suggested looking down. 

''And if they want to kill all demons, Mujika and Sonju will die as well..'' She said and she started crying. 

''Hey, it's ok. We can talk to them tomorrow about the plan. Maybe if we tell them about Mujika and Sonju, they will change the plan.'' I said and hugged her. She looked up with me with her teary eyes. 

''Don't cry. Your ugly when you cry.'' I said. 

''Ray! Is that your way of comforting me?'' She asked angrily. I nodded and chuckled a bit. After all that laughing, I kissed her forehead and told her we should get going.

Norman pov: 

''I see so they really are together..'' I said and I went back to work on the paperwork I had left to do. 

''This is gonna be a long night.''

----

I cant believe this fanfic hit 4k+ reads. Tysm guys <33