⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 17⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

A few days later, I had gotten some info about Mujika and Sonju.

●~●~●~●

''Hey Emma? Can I ask you something?'' I questioned. 

''Sure!'' Emma answered. 

''What did Mujika and Sonju help you with exactly. You said they gave you shelter, but I feel like there is more to it.'' I said. 

''Hm, well they teached us how to hunt! And also which herbs to use in different situations. They were also very nice and gave us alot of stuff when we left so we can survive. Mujika also gave me a necklace. Here.'' She said and took out a necklace from her pocket. 

''It's very pretty.'' I said with a smile.

●~●~●~●

''I don't understand. Why does Norman want them gone. Yeah, some demons really should die. But those who are innoncent shouldnt. Why don't we just kill the higher ups, they will kill the people with Mujika's blood again anyway..?'' I thought to myself. I was currently lying on my bed. 

''My head hurts..'' I said and stood up to go to the hospital.

»»—— ——««

''Oh, hey Y/N..'' Norman said whilst waving. I waved back and continued my way to the hospital. 

''Can we talk after your check up?'' He asked. 

''Sure.'' I said. 

''Okay, meet me in my office later?'' He said and I nodded. 

''Great.'' He said and continued his way.

»»—— ——««

I knocked on the door and heard a quick 'come in' and I went in. There I found Norman on the couch. 

''Hey Norman.'' I said and sat next to him. 

''Hey Y/N.'' He said. 

''So what did you call me for?'' I asked. 

''I saw that you and Emma had talked yesterday, so I thought you must've asked her about Mujika and Sonju.'' He answered. 

''Yeah, I did. And I've been thinking about it all day.'' I answered. 

''Then, what do you think we should do?'' He asked. 

''We should only kill the higher ups. If they killed Mujika's people before, they will do it again if she shares her blood.'' I suggested. 

''It does sound like a good plan, but we will need to kill guards and possibly everyone in the castle.'' He said. 

''Castle?'' I asked. 

''Yes, a castle. Vincent was able to locate where the higher ups were.'' He answered. ''I see, well, are we gonna go with my plan?'' I asked. 

''Well, there is a chance I might change my mind. But what are you gonna do with those who don't want any demons alive? Like Vincent, Barbara, Zazie and Cislo.'' He said. 

''Maybe, but we can just gather everyone and tell them, then we can hear their thoughts about this.'' I said.