Rough Draft

Sarge: *Whistles the Jeopardy theme song*
He... whistles... as everyone either sits, stands, or paces in a room with a crowd outside.

Grif: Shut up Sarge.

Sarge: Don't talk to me like that, Grif! I'm your superior!

Grif: Not really, on our world I didn't care, on this world I care less and am not employed so therefore I don't take orders from you anymore.

Sarge: *incomprehensible grumbling with the word "NUMBNUTS" in it*

Then Ghira stops pacing, looks at a paper, and sighs, then Kali lifts her arm as high up as it can go and puts it all the way up on his shoulder.

Kali: Are you ready?

Ghira: Yes... it won't be easy for them to hear, the truth often isn't, but they'll do the right thing.

Then Kali and Blake hug his arms, then this dude *points to Sun* decides to put his arm on Ghira as well.

Sun: You've got this.

Grif: I swear you are so annoying.

Sun: Shut up.

Grif: No u.

Sun: *mute*

Then Ghira opens the doors to reveal a large crowd with news reporters and a pedestal with a microphone on it, Grif then walks up to it and taps the mic a few times.

Griff: Mic check: one, two, three, alrighty then I present to you: the great... the bold... the extremely large... thank goodness tucker isn't here... GHIRA BELLADONNA!
He says as the crowd has no reaction in the slightest and Ghira walks up to the mic and clears his throat.

Ghira: Thank you all for assembling here. I wanted to take time to address some of the rumors that have been circulating around our island. I believe that it is important for the people of this territory to understand the truth. No matter how you feel about the human race, I think we can all agree that the event now known as the Fall of Beacon was a tragedy. A tragedy that will set both man and Faunus-kind back. While the main aggressor is still unknown, we do have official confirmation that Adam Taurus... the leader of a powerful splinter group working inside the White Fang, was partially responsible for these attacks. His actions not only tarnished the reputation of an organization originally created to bring peace and equality to all, but to our entire race. With each day that this man remains unpunished, it becomes increasingly difficult to condemn those that look down upon us. A spy from that same splinter group set their sights on this very home, my own daughter and her... friends... saw it with their very eyes, while they were unsuccessful in apprehending this criminal, they did find a scroll with vital information on the plans of the splinter group, they are planning to attack Haven academy in two months from now, and that Adam Taurus is planning to overthrow the current leader of the white fang; Sienna Khan. My relationship with the White Fang has been an interesting one. Years ago, I led the organization to help try and create a world where I, and every Faunus who wished, could walk alongside the human race. And, while I believe we made great strides towards this goal, it was made clear to me that the people both in and out of the White Fang wanted faster results, so I stepped down and Sienna Khan was appointed as my successor. It's true that I do not fully condone many of her methods. What I do condone is what Sienna fights for: the idea that the Faunus and humans are, and should be, equal. Adam Taurus does not have that goal in mind, his goals effect him and no one else. We need to prove that the Faunus are equal! And to do that we need to go to Haven and protect it at all cost!
You can thank google and copy and paste for that.

Sarge: Yeesh, and I thought my speeches were long.

Griff: I do not miss Tucker at all.