Sideshow Mel #1

Requested by @WonderGirl1059 thanks for requesting! Hope you like it

You had been working as Krustys manager for a while now. Being his manager had it's ups and downs. Sometimes he was popular and sometimes he wasn't, sometimes he really raked in the dough, sometimes he didn't. Overall, you thought he was a bit of a jerk, but it was that sidekick of his, sideshow Mel you felt most sorry for.

He treated him with little to no respect and constantly compared him to sideshow Bob, even if he was a criminal. It's a shame cos Mel was kinda cute, you thought.

one night as you were packing up to leave the studio, you overheard two voices coming from Krustys room. You took peek to see what was going on.

"But Krusty" it was Mel talking. You loved his adorable accent. "All I ask to be treated with more respect!" 

" Eh" said Krusty as he lighted his cigarette. "It's not about respect Mel, it's about making those kids laugh and making me rich. Now beat it before I fire you" you were disgusted at this.

You his behind the door when Mel marched out disappointed and you snuck in when he wasn't watching.

"(l/n)! What can I do for you?" Krusty asked.

"I'm asking you to treat Mel with some more respect"

"Why should i? He's getting paid"

"Do it or I'll fire you"

The cigarette dropped from his lips when you said this. "Y-yes ma'am" he stuttered.

You watched the show next day. "Hey hey kids! Now, normally it's me throwing pies at Mel...but today, he's gonna fire me out of a cannon!" " They don't pat me enough for this" he muttered as Mel lit the string with a smirk.

When the show was done, you noticed Mel walking through the studio with a cheerful expression. "Hello Mel" you greeted him, hardly containing your excitement."

"And good day to you (y/n) (l/n) " he smiled. He was so small and adorable you thought.

"Did you enjoy filming todays show?" You asked .

"Why it was the most enjoyable experience I've had in years! But I wonder what caused the sudden change in Krusty"

"Do you wanna know what? I talked to him and told him I'd fire him if he didn't treat you better."

He was taken aback at this. "You're behind this? But why?"

" I couldn't stand to see you getting treated like that. Plus you're kinda cute"

He didn't know how to reply to this.

"Well um, you're quite nice yourself" he chuckled nervously .

You giggled. 

 "Do you think I could thank you with dinner tonight?" He flirted .

 "Of course you could" you said before giving him a kiss.