Sideshow Bob #4

Requested by @Kimi_love_, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

Today was just a normal day at work for you. It was exciting for anyone else, but not for you. You were a paid assassin and you had just received an anonymous call from someone, asking you to kill someone named Bart Simpson. You were the best in the biz and so you were going to do a little research on him first, just so you knew what you were dealing with and which would be the best way to dispose of him. To your surprise, Bart was actually a boy of ten years of age. Well that was kinda shocking, but hey, a livings a living and you were getting paid through the roof to get rid of him. You wondered why someone would really want rid of him this much but you weren't going to question it.

You planned some strategies on how to get near him to get on with this job, but then the perfect opportunity rose when you saw an ad in the newspaper from the boys mother, looking for a babysitter. "Perfect" You smirked to yourself and grinned evilly as you knew exactly what to do now.

"So thanks once again for being available on such short notice, (l/n)" The woman said to you as she stood there at the door, ready to leave. The poor naive fool.

"It's my pleasure, Ma'am, trust me, i really couldn't think of anything more rewarding" She had no idea what you meant by this and she just didn't see the evil grinch smile on your face.

"Well, here's your pay, Homer! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" She called after her husband who was just coming down the stairs. They both got in the car and left. Good, now you were alone. You looked at the innocent, smiling faces of the three children and decided to waste no time in stating your business or doing what you came here to do.

"So what are we doing, huh? Huh? Huh?" The little boy asked with a smile as they were all determined to get the most out of their parents being away.

"Well, son, I'm going to put you to rest" You grinned and thought of that big wad of cash with your name on it.

"Aww, no fair!" He protested. "Come on, I'm ten years old! I don't have to go to bed right now!"

"Who said anything about bed?" You pulled a gun out of your pocket and aimed it at him. He gasped and made a run for it. You ran after him and chased him through the house. This shouldn't be an issue for someone like you, so why was this happening? The little girl saw you chasing her brother with a gun and so she thought fast and threw the skin of the banana she was eating on the floor and you slipped on it, slid into the open fridge door, banged your head and passed out on the kitchen floor! The baby then crawled over to you and whacked you on the head with a rattle when you were down.

"Thanks, Lise! I owe ya one! Thanks Maggie!" Bart laughed and patted his baby sister's head. The kids made haste in calling the police and then their parents, who hurried back like lightning. Next thing you knew, you were waking up, surrounded by cops. It was no use trying to run, and so you were unwillingly being led into a police car.

Your court case came up and you were charged with attempted murder. Ridiculous! Do they give a nobel prize for attempted chemistry?

As you settled down to your new life in this place, you noticed something. Quite a deal of people were in incarcerated for things that they did to the Simpsons family. A former teacher named Jack Lassen, an insane stalker named Julia, but none of them quite so notorious as a man they called "Sideshow Bob". You had heard plenty abour him, the man, the myth, the legend, but you had yet to meet him, that was until now.

You were sitting down at dinnertime and you heard a noise coming from the other end of the room. Two inmates started fighting and so the guards had to separate them.

"Hey!" Yelled a prison guard as he prised one off of the other. "Cut that out, go sit over there, just stop with all the squabbling"

"Bunch of ingrates" The man muttered and sat down opposite you. You looked at him. He was about average height and build, with red hair like a palm tree and you then realised that this was sideshow Bob. "My brother, Cecil, honestly, the man could start a fight in an empty room" He rolled his eyes as he recalled his sibling rivalry to you.

"Are you Sideshow Bob?" You asked and choked down some mashed potatoes that a cook had spit in.

"I see that you're new here?" He asked you back. "But to answer that, yes, i am sideshow Bob"

"And you were put in here because you tried to murder Bart Simpson, correct?'

"Bart Simpson" He gritted his teeth and clenched his teeth and stabbed his meal, pretending it was his bitter enemy. "Actually, i was put in here because he uncovered my plot to frame Krusty the clown and now I'm serving life in here because I've spent every waking moment since then planning how to send him to a bloody and early grave, but what's with all the questions?"

You explained to him who you were and how you were imprisoned for trying to murder that loathsome brat and he listened with great interest. You were glad to meet him, hete was somekne you could relate to. You explained how you were hired to kill him and tried to leave out some of the details of your humiliating defeat.

"Honestly, how does he do it? That kids born lucky" You huffed and finished your meal.

He shook his head. "That's where you're wrong. The little changeling meddles with your plans and ruins your life and then you're the monster for trying to take back your life" He shrugged. "And completely destroy him, but the point is, he has the law on his side and so "goodhearted" people are naturally going to take his side, but I'm not going to stand for it much longer, I'm getting out of this pit of gehenna and I will kill him! Mark my words i will!"

Your face lit up and you desperately wanted to be a part of destroying Bart Simpson. "Actually, I've been thinking of a way out of here. I want to join you"

"(y/n), i don't think you seem to understand, Bart is MINE! If anyone is going to drain the life from his body, then its going to be me"

"Oh, i don't care about who kills him, i just want him gone, you see, that caller is still counting on me to kill him, and so the money is still out there! We'll get our of here, you can kill him, I'll collect the cash and we'll be out of here?"

He sat there completely dumbfounded. A prize for killing Bart? As if that wasn't regarding enough!

"What do you say?"

"I'd say that's a deal!" He put out his hand for you to shake and that confirmed your new partnership. You showed him just how you planned on getting out of here, and when the time came, you both escaped together and set off to plan just how you were going to do this. Bart Simoson should be aware, Springfields two biggest psychopaths were now on the loose and were inseparable!