Chapter 16

NO UNDER 18!! Also TW!!!!!!

I woke up on a cold, stone floor, quite similar to the one back in the basement of the compound. My eyelids fluttered open as my eyes got used to the dimly lit room. I slowly sat up. I felt like I was being watched. I noticed that though my hands weren't tied together, my left wrist had a cuff on it that was attached to a chain leading to the wall. I gently pulled against it to see if it had any give at all in it, which it, unfortunately, didn't. My eyes scanned the room to find a wooden chair in the centre, the back of the chair facing me and the wall I was attached to. I went to speak but no words came out. My mouth was incredibly dry. I looked down at myself to still find myself fully clothed. I breathed a sigh of relief that was followed by a shiver from the cold. My arms and legs were exposed from my shorts and short-sleeved pyjamas. I walked as close as I could to the chair. Nothing was sat there. "Can I help you?" A voice said from the darkness of one of the corners, making me jump. A shadow made its way towards me.

I backed away as a tall, looming figure stepped closer. I felt my back hit the cold wall, causing me to take an intake of breath. The figure stepped into the light, revealing itself. Jackson. My blood ran cold. He stepped closer to me, reaching out his hand to touch my face. I flinched away from him. "Don't be like that!" He spat as he grabbed my cheeks in his hand, roughly turning my face to look at his. My eyes watered from the pain of his muscular hands. This could not be happening. He threw me to the floor. I landed on the cold stone with a thud, the breath being knocked out of me. He took a step closer and I scrambled on the floor until my back was against the wall, my knees against my chest. He looked down at me, a glisten in his eyes. I knew what he was thinking. The thought made me shudder. A knock on the door caused us both to look in the direction of the sound. Jackson walked towards the door, collected whatever it was the person on the other side had and then walked over towards me. He had a tray in his hand.

He placed the tray in front of me. It had a piece of bread and a glass of water. I was really thirsty, not so much hungry but thirsty. I waited until he stepped back to reach for the glass of water. I reached forward with the hand that wasn't connected to the wall, only for Jackson to stand on it, causing me to cry out in pain. "Did I say you could move?" He asked through gritted teeth. "N...No." I stammered through sobs from the pain. "No what?" He said, his for pressing harder into my hand. "No sir," I said. I knew the drill from last time. He released my hand from under his foot. I instantly drew it back, holding back my sobs as I looked at the fast-forming bruise on the back of it. He pushed the tray out of reach and said, "Are you thirsty?" His tone changed to one of concern. I'd never seen him like this, maybe he had changed and realized he had actually hurt me. "Yes sir," I said, slightly nervous as to why his mood changed so fast. "Come here," He said, his voice giving a hint of mischief that put a feeling of distrust on my gut. I obliged and walked towards him as he walked closer to me. "Kneel down," He commanded. I stood, confused as to why he wanted me to kneel. Apparently, that split second of thought was too long as I was met with the back of his hand across my face. "When I say kneel," He said angrily as he pushed me to the ground, "I mean kneel!" I whimpered as my knees hit the cold ground. "If your thirsty," He said smirking. I knew exactly what he was going to say. Tears started to trickle down my face. "Suck it." He said, unzipping his jeans.

I shook my head and looked at the floor. I really didn't want to do this again. He pulled out his long dick looked at me expectantly. I didn't move. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and shoved my head forward towards him. I cried out in pain and at the moment my mouth was open, he shoved it deep inside my throat, making me gag. Tears streamed down my face and he thrust himself in and out of my mouth. With each thrust his dick got harder and longer, making me gag and my eyes water even more. He yanked on my hair to match his rhythm. I felt like I couldn't breathe. He kept muttering stuff to me but I was so focused on not passing out that I didn't hear any of it. He groaned as I felt his precum slide down my throat. He stopped for a second and brought his lips close to my ear. "You can either swallow it all or it goes in your pussy after. Understand?" He said aggressively. I nodded my head and gave the "mmh mmh" sound that goes with saying yes. He groaned as the vibrations from the noise went through his dick. He started moving my head back and forth, slowly at first but increasing in pace as he built himself up. I hated every moment of it. He soon reached his high and I felt his salty cum in my mouth as his dick went soft. I so badly didn't want to swallow but I knew that the outcome would be worse if I didn't.

After he finished, he cleaned himself up and handed me the glass of water. I took it sceptically. "See what happens when you're a good girl?" He said, petting my head. He walked out of the room, leaving me alone in the darkness.

*WANDA'S POV*       

We spent all day looking for y/n. All over the city. There was nothing. We contacted Fury and he sent men everywhere he could think of. Y/n had literally just disappeared. We got back to the new compound late at night. The group sat in the main living room and discussed plans but I couldn't focus. My eyes brimmed with tears every time I thought about y/n. Nat was the same which puzzled me as I didn't think they were that close. She stood up, her eyes were red from crying. "I have something to tell you guys. Only Bruce knows and I'm pretty sure Tony knows." I looked at them both and they had their eyes fixed on Nat. Her eyes were fixed on the coffee table that she stood in front of. She took a deep breath in. "Y/n is my daughter."

AN: AAAAAGGGHHHHHH Ive never written anything like that before omg. I'm so scared. Please let me know what you think.