Chapter 60

I stayed up quite late writing the song for Wanda. I decided to make it all about that date we went on in the snow. It's one of my favorite memories. I fell asleep writing it.

I woke up from the bright light shining through my windows. I hadn't closed my curtains but luckily, it was winter so it got lighter later in the day. I sat up and found my notebook. If Wanda returned from her mission today, I would sing the song for her. I couldn't wait to see her reaction. I got in the shower and washed my hair. Feeling clean and fresh, I walked into my room and got changed into some comfy clothes. I dried my hair and walked into the kitchen to see Nat and a woman I didn't recognize sitting there. I smiled awkwardly at Nat as both pairs of eyes fell on me.  Silence engulfed the room. The blonde-haired woman cleared her throat. "Oh right," Nat muttered, "Y/n, this is Yelena, my sister, your aunt." I looked at Yelena and smiled at her awkwardly. She smiled at me but didn't say anything. She looked slightly hurt and disappointed. I'm assuming she was important to me in the past year. "I'm sorry," I said, glancing towards Nat and then down at the floor, "I...I don't remember." I tried to hold back my tears as I felt the lump in my throat choking me. "Hey y/n it's ok," Nat said as she came over to me and hugged me. "I'm...I'm sorry, I...I have to..." Yelena said as she walked out of the room. She had a thick Russian accent and I could tell by the way her voice broke that she was crying. 

I decided to stay in my room after eating breakfast so I didn't run into anyone else that I was supposed to remember. I lay in my room, thinking about how much I could and couldn't remember. I was so focused I couldn't hear the knock on the door. "Come in," I said softly. I looked up as Yelena entered the room. She closed the door behind her and stood in awkward silence. "Y/n I-" "Yelena I-" We both said at the same time. "Please, me first," Yelena said. I nodded slightly at her. "Y/n, I am so sorry for how I acted before, it just breaks my heart that you don't remember anything and that you don't remember how we met and all the fun things we did together. I just want you to know that I don't blame you, I'm not mad at you or angry and none of it is your fault I love you regardless of what you do or don't remember and I understand it will take time to develop a relationship like we had before but I will wait, I will do my best to be patient. I'm sorry." Yelena said with tears flowing out of her eyes. I sniffed and realized I was crying. I ran towards her and pulled her into a tight hug. I didn't know much about Yelena but I knew I could trust her and that she loved me. She squeezed me tightly as we hugged for longer than was necessary but I felt safe in her arms. A soft knock at the door caused us to break the hug. I looked up to see Wanda. I smiled as I ran towards her a pulled her into a kiss. At first, I could feel the confusion in the way she kissed me back until she relaxed and went with it. Yelena cleared her throat, reminding us that she still stood there. We pulled away and I blushed shyly as I looked back at Yelena. "I'm gonna... I'm just gonna go, ill see you both later, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Yelena said with a smirk on her face as she walked away. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her as she left the room laughing. "Are you ok y/n?" Wanda asked. I smiled at her as I said, "Ive never been better." I gave her a quick kiss before I said I needed to go somewhere and left Wanda standing in my room.

*WANDA'S POV* 

I came back from the mission feeling exhausted. I plodded up to my floor and headed towards my room before I saw y/n's door slightly open. I walked towards it and peered round the side to see y/n and Yelena hugging. I softly knocked on the door, getting y/n and Yelena's attention. They pull away from the hug and y/n looks towards me, her face lighting up. She runs at me, throwing her arms around my neck and her lips on mine. I catch myself to avoid falling over before I kiss y/n back feeling slightly confused as to where this has come from. Yelena cleared her throat as y/n backed away from me, blushing. "I'm gonna... I'm just gonna go, ill see you both later, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Yelena said with a smirk on her face as she walked away. Y/n grabbed a pillow and threw it at her as she left the room laughing. "Are you ok y/n?" I asked quietly. This was not the y/n that had woken up in the hospital. "I've never been better," Y/n said as she gave me a quick kiss before mumbling about needing to go somewhere and do something. I stood in y/n's room alone feeling confused as to what had just happened.

I went to my room and decided to shower in order to give y/n time to do whatever she needed to do. I walked out to see y/n sitting on my bed, making me jump. "Sorry," She said smiling. "Its ok, I just didn't know you were here. Is everything ok?" I said as I grabbed some clothes to throw on. "Yes everything is perfect but I need you to come down to the main room asap," Y/n said as she got off the bed. "Ok, ill be down in a minute ill just get changed," I said walking towards the bathroom. "Ok perfect, I'm really excited," Y/n said following me into the bathroom. I was so confused. I walked into here to get changed so she didn't have to see me getting changed. I smiled to myself as she rambled on and on about this surprise she has planned. I dropped my towel and got dressed before I walked back into my room, y/n talking at me the whole time. I turned around to find her right behind me. I kissed her which took her by surprise. "You talk too much," I said smiling down at her. She blushed and remained quiet while I dried my hair. "You ready now?" She asked. I nodded and she took my hand excitedly as she led me down to the main room. 

I walked in to see everyone sitting around a microphone stand. The floor had white petals decorating it and a stool with a guitar on was in front of the microphone. I looked around at everyone who was smiling at me. What on earth was going on? "Sit, sit," y/n said before pointing to the sofa. I sat directly in front of y/n in between Nat and Yelena who were smiling at each other. "Hello," y/n said down the microphone to check it was working, "Perfect. Ok so, I wanted to surprise Wanda after she came back from the mission to remind her how much I love her," y/n said giggling, "so umm Wanda, I want to dedicate this song to you. I love you." I smiled at her words as she started to play a few chords on the guitar. She started singing and her voice sounded incredible. (PLAY THE VIDEO)

Stop the clocks, it's amazing
You should see the way the light dances off your head
A million colors of hazel, golden and red
Saturday morning is fading
The sun's reflected by the coffee in your hand
My eyes are caught in your gaze all over againWe were love drunk, waiting on a miracle
Tryna find ourselves in the winter snow
So alone in love like the world had disappeared
Oh, I won't be silent and I won't let go
I will hold on tighter 'til the afterglow
And we'll burn so bright 'til the darkness softly clearsOh, I will hold on to the afterglow
Oh, I will hold on to the afterglowThe weather outside's changing
The leaves are buried under six inches of white
The radio is playing, Iron & Wine
This is a new dimension
This is a level where we're losing track of time
I'm holding nothing against it, except you and IWe were love drunk, waiting on a miracle
Tryna find ourselves in the winter snow
So alone in love like the world had disappeared
Oh, I won't be silent and I won't let go
I will hold on tighter 'til the afterglow
And we'll burn so bright 'til the darkness softly clearsOh, I will hold on to the afterglow
Oh, I will hold on to the afterglow

Y/n finished the song and she looked at me smiling. She puts the guitar down as everyone starts to clap. I run over to her and pull her into a hug, tears streaming down my eyes. "You remember," I whisper into her hair. "I could never truly forget." I hugged her tighter at her words before pulling away to kiss her. "Get a room!" One of the boys shouted causing everyone to laugh. I kissed her again to prove a point. I pulled away to see y/n blushing. I really loved that girl and words couldn't express the happiness I felt right now.

A/N: So I am alive despite me not updating in like a solid three months sorry about that. Anyway, enjoy this chapter. I'm not really sure where else to take this story so it may be coming to an end unless anyone has any ideas?