Chapter 59

*Y/N'S POV* 

After a couple of hours lay with Wanda, she decided to give me the tour of the new compound. She lead me everywhere, explaining things that had happened in each of the rooms that I had forgotten. In the end, we made it into my room. My room? I had my own room? I walked in and looked around. It was tidy and there were plants on my desk and shelves and cute little fairy lights by my curtains and I loved it. I took a deep breath as I walked in. "Am I ok to sit down?" I asked Wanda. "Of course, it's your room, you can do what you like. You don't have to ask to do the majority of things unless it's stupid," Wanda said. I nodded my head. "Right, sorry, I forgot," I replied, mumbling. I sat on the bed which was the comfiest mattress ever. "Do you remember your room at the old compound?" Wanda asked. "I don't think it was much of a room compared to this," I said as I smiled at Wanda. She smiled back. "Not the basement, you had a room next to mine at the old compound. That's where I fell in love with you," Wanda said longingly. "Or that's when I realized I was very deeply in love with you." I looked at her, feeling my heart shift. I may have loved her before but do I love her now? I don't even know her. How long did it take me to love her last time? I looked towards Wanda who looked at me with a longing in her eyes. It must be hard for her to see her lover but not feel the love. I was pulled out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Wanda said. "Hey Wanda, we need you for a mission," Steve said, glancing slightly towards me. Wanda nodded her head in acknowledgment. Steve closed the door and Wanda turned to face me. She walked towards me and sat on the bed. "I have to go," She said gently, "I'll be back soon." She kissed me on the cheek. "What do I do?" I asked. "Whatever you want," Wanda replied with a smile, "I suggest you get some rest though, it's been a tough day." I nodded as she left the room, leaving me in silence with my own thoughts. 

Before I go to bed, I looked around the room to see if there was anything that would give me more information on my life before the mission. I looked around starting opposite my bed. My drawers had loads of clothes that I didn't even know I owned. If I was a superhero did I have a suit? Did I have powers? I continued looking around the room. There were plants on my windowsill and a lovely view of the city, especially because it was dark. I walked back to my bed and spotted a picture framed on the side. I picked it up. It was me and Wanda kissing in the snow. I felt my heartache at the picture. I closed my eyes. All of a sudden, I was in that moment, dressed in a long coat and hat, walking in the cold hand in hand with Wanda both our cheeks and noses were rosy from the cold. I opened my eyes. I took a deep breath. Oh my god. I remember. I remember it! A knock on the door brought me out of my amazement. "Come in," I said, my breathing still quick. Nat poked her head around the door. I was instantly transported back to when Nat told me I was her daughter. I was Nat's daughter. All the times I spent with Nat came flooding back. I opened my eyes to see Nats worried face inches from mine, her hands on my shoulders. I gasped a breath as Nat sighed with relief. I threw my arms around her as she froze with surprise. "I love you, mum," I whispered into her neck. I heard Nat gasp as I said mum before a sob escapes her lips. "Y...You remember?" She asked. "I...I remember bits," I said as I pulled away from the hug. "Does Wanda know?" She asks. I shake my head. "She went on a mission," I replied. Nat nodded her head. "It's great to have you back y/n, I missed you. Don't you ever do something like that again! I thought... we all thought we had lost you," Nat said as she looked me dead in the eye. I nod my head. "Do you need anything?" Nat asked. "No thank you," I replied. "Ok, well I have some mission reports to finish but I will see you tomorrow ok? You need anything you know where to find me," Nat said as she turned away. "Ok, good night," I replied. A feeling of warmth filled me as Nat said "Good night y/n." Before closing the door.

 I flopped on my bed. So at least I remember two major people in my life. Well, three if you count Jackson but I don't want to think about him. I sighed as I stood up and got myself ready for bed. I needed to show Wanda I remember her and that I love her. Every time I think about her my heart flutters and I get butterflies. I pull out my notebook and begin working on a song. 

A/N: Sorry its short ill try and update soon but I'm so busy at the moment so sorry guys