Bonus Chapter- Scary Senior, I Hate You

The night of the welcoming party

Why was Theo thinking when he stood up to that senior? He doesn't know himself. All he knows is that now he's under a radar and might end up dead. Okay, he's exaggerating. He won't be dead but there are chances that he'll be beaten up.

"Ow!" Theo screams as the antiseptic liquid burns his cheek. That monster really dug his nails too deep.

"Just a little bit." Mitch lightly blows on it as he applies the darn burning liquid.

"Archie sir lived up to his name." Flora sighs and sits next to Theo who turns towards her and narrows his eyes.

"Don't call that bìtchass sir! He doesn't deserve the respect. Fùcking àss!"

"He really brought out the sailor in Theo." Achara chuckles.

"It fûcking hurts!" Theo whines and all of them, including Theo end up chuckling.

"I'm worried about Keit. I don't know what Dean Wongsuwan will do to him." Achara mumbles worriedly. Mitch gets up and discards the used cotton and gives her a reassuring smile. Theo is worried about his friend too. Dean looked furious and he hopes he won't meet Keit in a hospital next day. What if Keit got his bones broken?

Flora dials Keit's number but the call goes unanswered. She tries again and then Theo does. Keit doesn't pick up the call.

"I'll message him." Theo takes out his phone sends him a number of messages, one after another.

Dude, are you okay? Did Dean beat you up?

Please tell me he ain't BBQing you right now!

Do you want us to come to your room? Will Dean hit us?

Contact me ASAP if you aren't dead.

Theo chuckles when he sends in the last message.

"Why are you laughing? Our friend might be in danger." Flora scolds Theo who pouts in return.

"No. I don't think he's in danger. Okay, the chances of him being in danger is 40%. 60% I think he's okay."

"And why do you think that?" Achara asks, confused. Theo rolls his eyes and continues.

"Dean saved Keit from that beast incarnate senior. I think all that crap he spewed about Keit being his target and shit were all lies. He just wanted Archie to leave him alone." Theo explains.

"First, I'd like to say, wow, Theo, you have no filter today. Second, I also agree. I also think Dean won't harm Keit."

Everyone looks at Mitch weirdly because he sounds way too sure. Not an ounce of doubt that Dean might actually hurt their friend. Mitch internally sighs. How to tell them that he saw Keit kissing Dean in the car?

Yes, he saw everything. The silhouettes were visible and that black tint is not even opaque and everyone recognizes Dean's car. He just decided not to say anything and save Keit the awkwardness. He himself was too shocked to say anything that day.

"Well, we should all go to our rooms and sleep." Mitch hurriedly gets up and leaves Theo's room after patting him on the back and asking him to take care of himself.

Theo, Achara and Flora look at his retreating form for a few seconds and then shrug it away. Whatever.

Theo goes to sleep that night after cursing a certain senior a thousand times and dreams about punching his nose over and over again. Well, dream is the only place he can do anything to that beast.