27) The Light Of Truth

Keit sleeps soundly in Dean's arms but the latter is wide awake, appreciating his lovely boyfriend's glowing form snuggled safely in his arm. He can finally call Keit his boyfriend again!

A warm blanket covers both of them and Dean has turned the heat up and made Keir wear a sweatshirt because he doesn't want his baby to catch a cold. He totally lost it earlier and they both were in shower for quite a long time. Dean doesn't want Keit's health to deteriorate just because he was jealous and couldn't keep it in his pants.

A knock on the door startles him and he slowly removes his arms from around Keit and covers him properly with the blanket before getting up from the bed. He slightly opens the door and steps out of the room when he sees his friends standing outside. He can't risk them looking at the still flushed and glowing Keit who clearly looks like he is thoroughly fucked. And if Keit wakes up and whimpers in pain, he's done for. Also, needs a lot of pampering and cuddles after sex so Dean can't let his friends in.

"Oh my, my. Won't even invite us in your room. What are you hiding?" Gina asks him in a high pitched voice which makes Dean rub his ear, just to tease Gina and rolls his eyes.

"Merry Christmas to you too." Dean replies and now it's Gina's turn to roll her eyes.

"I also want to know why aren't you letting us in!" Jude chimes in and Dean gives Ohm a back me up look.

"Wait a minute!" Gina raises her and and clicks her fingers like a drama queen that she is and leans towards Dean, sniffing him. What?

"Erm, why are you sniffing him, Gina?" Ohm asks and others are too amazed to say anything.

"Freshly showered, glowing face, looking happy and content. Our boy here had the time of his life with someone and the reason he isn't letting us go inside is that the person is in the room. Case solved!" Gina announces, a triumphant smile on her face when she sees Dean's shocked face.

"Why so shocked, Dean? Never seen such an intelligent and magnificent woman?" Gina says while running her finger along Dean's chest.

"God, Gina! Stop hitting on Dean!" Amy shrieks but still wondering if what Gina said is true or not.

"Girl, no! Never! Even though Dean IS my type but he's like my brother. Ew!" Gina shudders making everyone laugh.

"You know who is perfectly my type and not like my brother? Mr. Kai Wongsuwan! You know, Dean, even though he is not from your family but he still posses the class, the poise and he's so hot. I saw his pics on professor Korn's IG. Oh my god, those muscles were popping!" Gina tells, moving her hands animatedly.

"Stop simping over a professor and let's not forget the main thing here. Is your girlfriend really inside the room Dean? If yes, we all want to meet her!" Jude says and pushes Gina away, himself standing in front of Dean so that they can focus on the matter at hand not on how hot professor Kai is.

"Yes Dean, tell us the truth already!" Ohm chimes in and Dean looks at him with wide eyes. Traitor!

Ohm tries to reign in his laughter when he sees his friend's baffled expression.

"Who is Inside?" Amy asks, a curious expression on her eyes.

"The love of my life." Dean answers and they all Ooooooooh together.

"but you guys can't go inside at the moment. I'll let you guys meet when the time is right but now." Dean hurriedly explains before anyone could push him aside and enter the room.

"Understandable. Maybe she is not in a decent condition right now considering you both smushed so we'll not force you today but boy we got a nice Christmas present today. Our sister in law!" Jude says and everyone else snickers, especially Ohm.