5) An Interesting Coincidence

The excitement buzzed among the first year students when the venue for the weekend party was updated on the IG page. A 24X7 club was selected as the venue which was very popular among the youth. The first years were very eager to celebrate at the well known place. Girls and boys started to arrange their outfits. Ohm on the other hand was busy tracking down the students present at the cafeteria when the Stephanie and Keit incident happened.

Him and Dean contacted everyone of them and deleted any evidence of that day they found on their phone. Ohm even used the I am your senior card to check their other electronic devices just to make sure there aren't any copies of the video.

Stephanie tried her best to talk to Dean but only got one word answers from him. Then only she realized that he was truly angry with him and that too just because of a bratty junior.

Stephanie planned on getting Dean to talk to her during the party.

Keit and his friends were sitting on the top floor of the library making their notes when Ella took a seat beside them.

"How are you Keit?" she asked in a low voice. She was worried that they might ignore her.

"I'm good." Keit gave her a small smile. He really was alright. The next day of the incident Keit was really scared of facing the students. Even though Dean reassured him in the morning that no one will dare to tease him but he still had fear in his heart. Mitch had to drag him out of his room. He was surprised to see that no one mentioned anything about that video. No disgusted looks, nothing.

"We're good, right?" Ella asks, looking at Keit, Mitch, Theo and Flora talking about their friendship.

"Yes, we're good." Flora answered and the rest nodded.

"Great. So, you all are attending the party?" Ella asks, grinning.

"Yes!" everyone answered enthusiastically except for Keit. "Hey, aren't you coming?" Mitch hit his head. "Dog!" Keit rubs his head and glares at him. "No. I am not feeling well so I'll just rest." He answers earning boos from his friend. His fever was gone but he had to make an excuse.

"Does anyone know why we got this lecture free?" Theo asks. It is their personality development class but they were asked to move to the library and 'enhance their knowledge'.

"I think they have not finalized the teacher for first years. I really hope we get a smoking hot teacher. Just like the second years got." Flora squeals. The boys rolled their eyes as the two girls gushed over professor Kai.

❤❤❤

"Does this dress look good on me?" Amy was in her room with Gina, trying on different dresses for the party.

"It's fine." Gina answers halfheartedly. Amy pouts at her. "I don't have any other dress." She plops down beside her friend feeling dejected.

"Don't worry, boo. We'll go shopping. Go get changed."

"Now?"

"Yes, now. Go change!"

That's how the two friends searched shop after shop for a beautiful dress. It was the fifth store but were disappointed again.

"What the hell man! Aren't their any good dresses in this world?" Gina shouted up at the sky while Amy dragged her to another store. "Come on now. You were the one who wanted to shop. Don't be lousy." Gina looked at her with the expression of mock hurt on her face. "Don't you dare call me lousy! I am helping you here to get a sexy AF dress to seduce Weston!" She yells and Amy places her hand over her lips.

"What the hell, Gina!" Amy's ears turned red. "I know you want to look good for Weston and I say, go for it, girl!" Gina says after removing Amy's palm from her lips. "I don't know what you are talking about." Amy decides to be ignorant and continued the search of 'The Perfect Dress'.