Royal Blue

The last time I skipped meals was when my dad died, since then it hasn't happened. The last time I didn't take a shower was when my dad died, since then it hasn't happened. The last time I missed school was when my dad died, again, since then it hasn't happened. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Days are gloomy, fall rain has seemed to find itself here. Even Mother Nature is sad. Harper is sad too. I haven't dared told her the real reason, cameras, mics, everywhere. Figured that out when Mr.Stalker told me to stop talking shit about him to myself.

"Madelyn please eat." Harper sets a tray of food on my nightstand.

"I'm not hungry Harper."

"Well at least tell me why you did it. Lucas won't get off my back at school. Dylan keeps asking." My ears perked as she doesn't continue to say anything about Miles. Harper must've noticed because she had responded, "He hasn't been at the house lately."

I clutch my pillow closer and dig my head deeper into it, I wish someone stabbed me with a spoon right now.

"So will you tell me why?" The bed beneath me dips.

I sit up and take Harpers hand and draws shapes on it, "I don't know why I did it, it just happened I guess."

Harper stares at her hand, "I understand. Just be at school tomorrow okay?"

Harper gets up and stands at the doorway waiting for my response, "I will."

After Harper had left I flopped back into my bed, where the hell is Miles. It's only Thursday, his big match will be in a few days.

One side of me wanted to believe that he was at the gym, working on whatever he does there. But another part of me, a part that took up at least three-fourths of me made me think that maybe he had already moved on. Or if he was just dealing with the loss. Unless he did really want this. I mentally groan to myself because I needed to stop thinking those things, he wasn't that guy. But he used to be.

Getting up from my bed, instantly I fall to my knees. My phone dings and I instantly crawl towards it.

Stalker:
On Saturday I will pick you up and together we will walk in. Wear royal blue.

Madelyn:
Who the hell just has ROYAL BLUE clothing??

Stalker:
Do it.

Saturday rolled around and I stood at the corner of my street wearing a grey sweatshirt with matching sweatshirts. As Mr.Stalker pulled up, bright red, he threw clothes at me demanding I changed. Of course, I got into the car without another word.

"Change into this shit or else I'll make sure to kill your boy in the ring." Suddenly the world stopped. Your boy. Kill. The two words I hated together in the same sentence. I complied like a scared wuss, changing into a hideous, obviously little coverage top and skirt. Walking to the car I watch his eyes wander my body, feeling absolutely disgusted with my body. I tug at my skirt to stop it from riding up. The whole way to the club, non existent food was making its way up my throat.

It was fully pact. People were actually excited to watch this fight against rivals. I followed the annoying ass royal blue boy to the back where the locker rooms were. He starts to change into his boxing shorts that were the same color as my clothes. I suddenly hate the color royal blue.

"After this fight, what will happen?" I ask turning away.

"What was always meant to happen to him."

"What the hell does that mean?" I turn back around only to see a royal pain in my ass grinning against the lockers.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now C'mon sweetheart put on that million-dollar smile for me." He grabs my hand, sending shivers down my back. When I don't smile, he squeezes until I yelp. With my eyes burning with tears, I smile.

Authors note:
BOOM FINALLY POSTED ALTHOUGH ITS SHORT. GUYS, I GOT YOU FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IT SHALL BE LONG!!