Revenge Served Horny

Miles was finally back from whatever he was doing, tonight was the night I would finally get a taste of Miles, and get back at Thomas. Harper applies light foundation and mascara to my face, then begins finishing curling my hair.

"Stop squirming."Harper smacked my leg.

"Stop being a butt." I stuck my tongue out.

After awhile Harper finally said,"Finished." Harper passed me a mirror and I admired my curls.

"It looks amazing, but how exactly do I flirt with him?"I asked.

Harper began to laugh,"You're joking right." I said nothing. "Oh brother. Well for starters stop hunching forward, walk straight, shoulders back. Look confident. Whisper sweet things in his ear..."
as Harper rambled I took mental notes. "Lastly, take control."

"Take control, got it!"I tied the silky robe around myself. What the hell did she mean 'take control'?

"Now go get him, I'll be in the living room, you know, hearing you guys fuck the shit out of each other."

Revenge would be served horny.

Harper walked downstairs first, then signaled me to come down which I did. I heard faint music, and people talking. I walked through the dinning room door to see people, boys, sitting around it playing poker.

They all stared at me, I turned back around and Harper mouthed 'go on'. I heard one person whisper,"I'll bet two thousand on her." Which made me send the person a disgust look.

Miles walked in holding beers,"Madelyn?"

"Ah so you know her Miles. Is she your girl?" A boy with auburn hair asked.

"Yeah I know her."Miles said shooting daggers through me.

The boy next to me, who seemed my age with brown hair said,"Want to sit on my lap?"

I turned back to Harper with pleading eyes, what the hell was I supposed to do. Harper nodded.

"Don't mind if I do." I send the boy a small smile. I happily take a seat on his lap.

I felt something hard press on my thigh, holy shit. I glance at Miles who had taken a seat but didn't take his eyes off of me.

"What's your name?"I asked.

"Holden." Holden whispered in my ear sending me tingles, Holden wrapper his arm around my waist, moving me on top of his bulge.

I let out a quiet moan in Holdens ear, I knew what I was doing, even though I didn't know who this was, I was in need to forget the world for a little while.

Holden starts kissing my neck making me laugh a little, causing everyone to look at me. I just smile and continue to watch the game even though I didn't understand.

I squirm a little in Holdens lap, Holden grabs my hips, bringing me closer to him,"Don't do that."

I smirk, I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I knew he'd follow. I sat up on the counter, waiting like a child, the door opened and Holden smirks. His pants had his huge bulge out, and he didn't even try to hide it.

"Let's see what you have under this robe babygirl." Holden slowly unties the robe, I start holding my breath.

This would be the first person I would be I would be having sex with after Thomas, and I was excited, but scared. Holdens face brightens with excitement. Holden brings his face towards my neck and starts to kiss my neck.

"Holden." I start to rub Holden through his pants.

Holden pushes me back onto the counter and begins to climb on me. I shut my eyes as I hear his buckle get undone.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Holden whispers.

"What the fuck." I sit up, Miles and every other guy is in the kitchen, everyone had an erection but Miles. "Get out Holden."

Holden buckles his pants,"Such a cock block." "I'll see you later baby,"Holden says, he places a kiss on my neck then walks out.

"Thanks a lot." I pout.

"Out everyone."Miles snaps his fingers.

"What? Don't want your friends to have me? I'll fuck every single one of them if that's what will make you happy." I held sarcasm in my voice as I rolled my eyes. This wasn't me.

"I want you to do the opposite of that." Miles crosses his arms.

"Whatever." I pick up my robe. I felt myself, my real self slowly drown in this new person.

"Because of you I lost Sebastian-now maybe Holden!" Miles explains.

"Who the hell is Sebastian?" I questioned.

"Never mind." As Miles was about to walk out I run in front of him.

"No tell me!" I scream. What is happening to me.

"Just go Madelyn, stop causing problems for once, ever since you got her you've been nothing but a nuisance and I'm done with it." Miles sneered.

I was on the brim of crying, I was on the brim of letting all the hot tears roll off, this wasn't how I was supposed to deal with a breakup. My heart ached, my heart ached for that feeling of Thomas's arms around me. For him to whisper in my ear, saying it'll be okay. I just didn't want to feel anything.

"Fine, I'll leave you and everyone then!" I storm out of the kitchen, making sure to bump into Miles.

Miles

I watch as Madelyn stormed off, leaving me with the cold feeling of loneliness, why did I say those words? I never meant it. I walk back into the dinning room area, back with all my 'friends'.

"Slivers fights this week have been boring, he always wins." Leo sighs.

"So what if he wins?" I ask.

"The crowd and us want action, entertainment, and win Sliver keeps winning, there is no action or entertainment." Micheal explains to me.

"The Cooper guy seemed to have gotten close enough to take Sliver down."Hank says. "I'd pay $20,000 to see a fight like that again."

"$20,000, smh, $70,000." Micheal scoffs.

These people were high rollers, if they want a show, they'll get one.

"Sliver will fight Cooper September." I smirk.

"How do you know he will?" Hank leaned in asking.

"Let's just say I'm close with Sliver." I lean back in my chair smirking.