Payback

It had been three days since I had talked to Miles, he hadn't been around much. I couldn't get him off my mind because of what he said, he couldn't promise that he wouldn't hurt Thomas. Although I still couldn't believe Thomas cheated, he hasn't called me, texted, or anything. But I had a bigger problem, Harper.

"What the hell Madelyn!" I sat up and stared at Harper.

"What I-"

"You didn't tell me!" Harper yelled.

I knew she was talking about Thomas,"I'm sorry." I look down.

"We've been best friends since the seventh grade! Told each other Everything!"My eyes started to water. I knew I should've told her.

"Harper this is exactly why I didn't want to tell you, If I told you, you would've went after Thomas! Or me !" I defend.

"Okay but you of all people, cheated!"

I try to process what Harper said,"Wait what?"

"Cheated!"

"I didn't fucking cheat he did! Who the hell told you that?"

"Thomas..."Harper quietly says.

I stand up and let out a chuckle," Unbelievable! The night you dropped me off, I found a girl on top of him, they were fucking. And do you know what I found the most hilarious, the day he took my virginity, he said he loved me!"

Harper put her hand over her mouth, her eyes were in tears as much as mine were,"I-I'm so sorry."

I pulled her into a hug, I was done with Thomas, hopefully with boys for a while.

Harper pulled away and wiped away her remaining tears,"You need someone to fuck."

I laugh,"Oh really like who?"

"Miles." Harper said in a duh-tone.

"No thanks, but let's go to the mall!"I exclaimed happily.

"Get this!"Harper held up a lacy thong.

I laugh,"No thanks."

"How about this!"Harper gave me a two piece set which had light pink lacy bra with matching panties.

"It's cute but I'm broke now after spending a lot at the other five stores." I try to explain.

Harper rolls her eyes," Whatever I'm going to check out."

I waited outside and once I saw harpers face gleaming with excitement I knew she must've done something.

"I got you a present!" Harper passed me the bag, I looked in it and of course, the pink lacy set.

I smile,"Thank you so much, I'll pay you back I swear."

"You can pay me back by getting it on with Miles." Harper wiggled her eye brows.

"Again n-"

"Harper!"A girl came crying towards us."Fucking Thomas, the boy i would talk about, broke up with me after three months!"

"Wait." Harper backed up,"That was the guy you always rambled about?"

"Yes!" The girl continued to cry.

After Harper and the girl talked for a couple minutes Harper went back to me,"Wow Thomas is a scum, he dated you and that girl at the same time."

"Do you know what?"

"What?" Harper asked as we walked towards the car.

"Maybe I will do something with Miles."I smile.