First

Miles was out, Dylan and Luke was no where to be found. The doorbell rang and I crossed my fingers hoping it was Harper to help remember what happened last night.

I flung the door open ready to be engulfed by Harpers hugged when in front of me was Thomas. I look up at him and smile.

"Hey." Thomas awkwardly smiles.

"Hey" I smile back," Come in." I let Thomas come in, he anxiously steps in like he was waiting for Miles or something.

"They're not home are they?" Thomas asked.

"Nope." I grin. I lead him towards my bedroom.

"Madelyn..."I put my index finger on his lips, he shuts his mouth.

"Just let me." I remove my fingers and replace where my finger was with my lips.

Thomas kisses back, gripping my waist. Thomas falls backwards onto my bed, did I do this with Thomas yesterday? Why does this seem familiar, this certain spot, this certain position.

Thomas removes my shirt, along with my pants. This was it, the moment I've waited since our one year. Thomas unclasps my bra, revealing my bare chest. Thomas kisses me up and down, I was a moaning mess.

Thomas shirt comes off, I remove his pants, everything. We were both naked, our minds blinded by lust, we both wanted this moment to happen, now.

Thomas flips us, I lay on the bottom, Thomas on top. Thomas doesn't break the kiss, as he enters. I suck in, I breath heavily.

"Tell me if I go to hard." Thomas whispers in my ear.

Thomas slowly thrust, I felt uncomfortable, the pain soon turned into pleasure, it was done. My virginity was taken; by someone I hoped to spend the rest of my life with after senior year.

Thomas speeds up," You're so beautiful" he'd whisper in my ear.

I grip his back, my nails digging into his skin, a wave of pleasure washes over me as I moan one last time.

"Thomas..."the eyes roll back in my head.

Thomas keeps going, until he climaxes. Thomas falls next to me, I climb towards my pillow and relax on top of the sticky sheets. Thomas does the same and spoons me, our sweating bodies closed together.

"Madelyn..."Thomas begins.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Where were you yesterday?" Thomas asks.

"Harpers why?" I suspect something was off with Thomas and Miles, but I brushed it off.

"Oh, just wondering." Thomas brings me closer.

We lay and talk for hours about different things. Our deep conversation stops when we both hear the front door close. I shoots up and so does Thomas.

"Who do you think that is?" Thomas asks nervously.

"I don't know." I put on nothing but a shirt and creak my door open slowly.

Footsteps that sounded like it belonged to an elephant came stomping up the stairs. I got a quick glimpse and of course it had to be Miles. I shut my door and quickly lock it.

"Miles here!" I whisper-yell.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry but I have to go Madelyn." Thomas rushes, putting his pants on and everything else.

Miles knocks,"Madelyn, you in there?"

"Hurry up!" I whisper to Thomas. Thomas runs to my window.

"Bye Thomas." I peck his lips.

"Bye Madelyn...I love you."Thomas smiles and I watch as he leaves.

I smile, he said it, he said it! I feel my face heat up.

"Madelyn?" Miles knocks again.

"Sorry coming." I running to the door.

I open it and Miles stand there with his hands in his pocket.

Miles steps in," Madelyn I-" Miles looks around the room. "Was someone here?" Miles walks around.

"No." I lie.

"Your beds a mess, it's trashed." Miles still looks everywhere.

"Last time I was in your room, it was a mess." I roll my eyes. But Miles gaze is transfixed on me. I look down, remembering all I was wearing was a shirt that went down mid-thigh. But there was nothing else, no bra, not even underwear.

I rigged the hem of my shirt down a bit," What did you need Miles?"

Miles takes a step towards me, I held my breath.

"Do you remember?" Miles asked.

"Remember what?" I tilt my head. I back up against the dresser.

Miles takes a step in between my legs, I still held my breath.

"Miles." I quietly say.

"Madelyn." Miles leans in.

"This can't happen." I lean in too. Why? Thomas just said he loved me.

"Please." Miles smirks and takes a step back. "Get dressed."

I roll my eyes at his little 'game'," Why should I?"

"Just get dressed." Miles crosses his arms.

I roll my eyes and grab clothes from behind me. I walk into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I walk out with the towel wrapped around my body, Miles sits on my bed.

"Mind getting out so I can change?" I clutch the towel closer to my body.

"Mind telling me what you did while I was gone today?" Miles glares at me, if looks could kill.

"I just stayed here at home."I shrug walking back into the bathroom.

Miles stands up and leans on the doorpost of the bathroom door,"Don't lie to me Maddie you should no better to lie to someone who lies too."

"I'm not lying." I turn around to face Miles. I advert my eyes to the bed where Miles was sitting. My phone was next to where he was sitting, I crossed my fingers.

"I had a great time with you today, you don't know how much I fucking love you. Thank you for letting me be your first. I love you." Miles crosses his arms. "So, tell me, was Thomas over?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."I turn around and face the mirror.

"Don't fucking lie."Miles slams his fist on the counter making me jump.

I turn to Miles, clenching my fist,"Listen here Miles, what I do is none of your business." I step to miles making him step back. "So what if Thomas was over why does it matter. Now get out you-"

Miles lips comes to mine, I didn't know what happened because it all happened to fast. I shoved him out of the bathroom locking the door.