Bye Bitch

I fell into Harpers arm, back there wasn't me, I didn't want to be that. I didn't want to be this girl who solved her problems by fucking everyone.

"I-I can't be here anymore," I sniffle to Harper.

Harpers thumb brushes over my cheek, making the tear disappear, "Babe, they love you though."

"I've been nothing but a problem to them since I got here, I don't want to be a problem," I tremble.

"You can stay with me for a few days," Harper suggest. "Go change, pack a bag and I'll take you to my place."

I slowly nod and make my way to my closet. After packing a bag of clothes, I grab extra clothes and change into those in the bathroom.

I look at myself, looking at the shape of my body, my hair, everything. What was wrong with me? Why did he cheat? Was I not enough? I stand there in my bra, observing every inch of skin, every bruise, every mark. The portion of my body. I just stand there.

I here a light knock on the bathroom door which brings me out my daze," I'm going to be in the car to get it started, meet me out when you're done."

"Okay!" I shout back to Harper.

I hear my bedroom door slam and I quickly change into a t-shirt and shorts. I walk out the bathroom, quickly gather my things and slowly make my way out my bedroom.

I creep downstairs, there was no more chatter, no more music, they must've all left. I slowly creep past the dinning room then into the living room.

"Where the hell are you going?" A deep voice catches me off guard.

I turn around, Miles stand there with his eyebrows furrowed and his arms crossed,"Does it matter? Besides I've been nothing but a problem so I'll just let myself out."

"You're not leaving."

"Yes I fucking am."

"No you're fucking not, go back upstairs now."

"You're not my dad, and you can't tell me what to do."

Miles takes a big step towards me, "But I sure can fucking carry you upstairs so get your ass upstairs."

"I'm going and there's nothing you can do." I keep my hand on the door knob.

"Madelyn-"

I open the door with full power and sprint towards Harpers car,"Start the car bitch!"

I jump through the front window of the car, my feet dangling out the car window. I feel the car begin to move forward fast. I lift myself up and get situated in the seat. I look out the window and see Miles standing in the driveway, I look at him until I can no longer see him.

Bye Bitch.