Sausage Fingers

"Luke I swear to god if you don't sit your fat ass down I will pull this car over and pull you by the ear and onto incoming traffic so you get ran over by a car!" Harper smacked Luke. "God damn he is like a child."

"That's not nice!" Luke pouts.

Before leaving the house I had chose a green off the shoulder top, blue ripped jeans, and of course my white converse. I tug my top down lower so it would cover most of my stomach.

"Finally we are here!" Harper exclaimed with happiness.

I pull down Harpers car mirror down and check my appearance one more time before getting out. I had placed my brown hair into a messy bun, my outfit was already cute, of course I'm not going to try with my hair, I'm not that productive.

"C'mon sunshine, you look beautiful as always," Luke says taking my hand, helping me out of the car.

All three of us walk towards the mall, was I ready to deal with the two biggest babies myself, no, but would I run away if I had the chance, hell yes.

We all walked in, a group of teen girls, who seemed like juniors looked our way. By our way I mean Luke's way.

"Sorry babes but this is my cue to leave," Luke winks at Harper and I, going off into the crowd of girls. Oh brother.

"Finally that little man child is gone, I swear he's glad that his good looks make up for his annoying personality," Harper smiles.

I can't help but snort,"Ah, if only Luke was here to hear that."

"Yeah right," Harper rolls her eyes. Harper and I walk into the first of many stores.

"Harper you've made me try on like everything," I
complain. Fifth store, my hands could no longer carry all the bags.

"Okay I swear, this is the last thing," Harper called from the other side of the dressing room.

"Fine," I say flatly, getting excited that this might be the last clothing of the day, and I might get to change into my pjs.

I open the dressing room door, in Harpers hand is a beautiful, satin, dark blue dress. I pull the dress over my head, it clung tightly to my body, showing off everything that needed to be shown off, the dress stopping mid-thigh. The dress contrasted with my brown hair and tan skin, making it pop.

I open the dressing room door, Harpers mouth dropping.

"Sorry Ladies, do you know how long it took to find you guys, and run away from those g-woah,"Luke's eyes meet my dress, he looks me up and down. I bite my lip, scared of how he'll react, Luke's eyes meet mine.

"If we are being honest here, you're giving me a boner," Luke squeaked.

I roll my eyes and laugh," By the look of you, looks like your lady friend helped out before you saw me," I say pointing at his inside out shirt and messy hair.

"Come here," I grab Luke's hand and lick my finger,"You have lipstick on your neck." I wipe away the lipstick.

Luke sets his hands on my hips,"Madelyn..."

"Hey! Girl in the blue dress, you and your boyfriend stop canoodling!" A lady who seems like she's in her mid 50's shouts at us from across the store.

I laugh and back away from Luke and back into the dressing room

"Luke I swear if you don't hold still I will have Harper do this for you instead," I grab Luke's shoulder holding him in place as I buttoned up his shirt.

"No, please don't make me go to the bad lady," Luke cries. "Maybe if we dump water on her she'll melt."

Harper gasp, and throws her mascara at Luke,"Well
I can button up things myself, unlike you who has fat sausage fingers."

Luke scoffs,"Well the girls love these sausage fingers, if you know what I mean," Luke winks at me.

"Go tell that to someone who wants to hear it Luke," I back away towards Harper.

Harper finishes applying her lip gloss and leans in towards my ear, "I think if we suffocate him now with a pillow we will have chance to run."

"Hey!" Luke shouts.

Harper and I dash out of my room, Luke hot on our trail.

"Start the car bitch," Harper calls out.

I hop in the car as does Harper, I start to back out of the driveway, Luke jumping on the hood of my car.

I shriek," Luke you crazy bastard!"

I brake quickly, Luke's body slowly falling off the hood of my car like a slug. I unlock my car as Luke walks around towards the back.

"You guys are mean," Luke folds his arms, huffing out air as he steps into my car.

"Aw but you love us," I make kissy faces towards Luke.

"You know it sunshine," Luke winks.

I wanted to purposely crash to make the two stop their bickering, but thank god, we had finally arrived at the large estate. I dashed out the car door making my way up the house stairs when I feel arms wrap around my waist,"Don't try to run," Luke whispers in my ear.

If only this was M-

Luke takes my hand and leads me into the house. The smell of alcohol and sweat fills my nose.

"C'mon lets go get a drink," I follow Luke towards the kitchen, snaking through the crowd of hormonal teenagers.

Luke grabs us two beers from the cooler, I say thank you as I pop it open. I take a drink, letting the cold liquid cool me down from being in this humid house.

I pull away from Luke as a blonde throws herself at him. I push myself threw the crowd making my way towards the so called 'dance floor'. My eyes meet his.

His captivating grey eyes bore into my eyes. He looks me up and down, my whole body heats up, he locks eyes again. He slowly walks away, out through the kitchen. I stand there, as the world around me goes slow. I don't know why but my feet were now moving , in the same direction towards that stupidly hot Miller.

A/N:

Holy shit! Words cannot describe how happy I am to find out that I have 11k reads and almost 150 votes! Thank you so much to everyone. I love you all so much, it makes me so happy to see that so many people add the their library, vote, and read it. Thank you all so much and I love you.

Follow.
Vote.
Comment.