Jack Frost

I tasseled my phone around my hands as I waited for Miles to take us somewhere. He had asked that I change into athletic clothes, I swear to god if we are going to workout. Miles pulls up onto the side of the road, I look at him confusingly. Are we about to have car s-

I seriously did not just think that.

"C'mon, stay close." Miles gets out of the car.

Following Miles like a lost puppy, I follow him closely into the woods.

"This is how people die in horror movies, are you here to kill me or are we going to be killed?" I'm most likely being paranoid, but it's not a bad thing.

"It won't happen, stop being so paranoid darling. You have a strong man to protect you." Miles smirks back at me.

I roll my eyes and let out a scoff, "For your information I do not need a 'strong man' to protect me. I can handle myself. I'm and independent woman." I glare at Miles.

"Whatever you say darling," Miles accent fidgets it's way in the word 'darling' making me melt on the inside.

"Are we there yet? If I wanted to walk a long distance I would've walked to the kitchen and back to my room. And-"  I crash into his back.

Miles looks back, I glare at him for stopping for no reason. I look past Miles, in front of us was a large abandoned factory.

"Oh hell no." I cross my arms.

"Madelyn trust me on this." Miles rolls his eyes.

"This how people die, and I don't want my mystery of a murder to become a conspiracy theories for people."

Miles holds out his hands, his sliver eyes blazed into my poop brown eyes, "I got you, okay?"

I hesitantly take his hand. Miles opens the large door with one swift move. We both walk in and I'm greeted by the smell of sweat.

I take in my surroundings, no spiders, no murders. It was more like, weights, but what really caught my eyes was in the middle of the room was a boxing ring. Miles pulls me left of the boxing ring to where couches were. On these couches were two beautiful men.

"Well well well Miles, who's the new lady friend?" One boy with icy blonde hair asked. He wasn't too bad looking, a little muscular but not like- nope I won't think it.

Taken back I scoff, " For your information this 'lady friend' has a name, and my name is Madelyn. And what about you, is your name Jack Frost?"

Miles and the other boy sitting on the couch laughed which echoed throughout the gym.

"Hey! This took me a lot of money to get this kind of blonde so don't even try to degrade me and my hair."

I roll my eyes.

Miles chuckles, "Well Mr. Jack Frost is actually an Owen." Miles points to the other boy who seems mysterious, his light brown skin, curly black hair, and a small visible mustache. "He's Zavion." Zavion sends an approving nod my way. I send back a small smile.

"Follow me," I follow Miles towards the boxing ring.

Miles tosses me boxing gloves as he puts on his own. I quickly put them on seeing that Miles was already waiting in the ring.

"I have been waiting so long to kick your ass Miller," I jump getting into a fighting stance.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Sawyer," Miles does the same as me. "C'mon let me see what you got."

I walk up to him, I try throwing a straight punch at his face, key word: tried. Miles quickly moves out of my way, he's quick on his toes.

Suddenly I think back to why I'm here, how it all started. My mother. I throw a right hook making Miles duck, while he ducks, using my left i uppercut him. A groan escapes his lips.

A feeling rushed through my veins, rage. I get out of the ring as quick as I can. I'm not going to hit Miles, I walk to the closet punching bag. Taking my gloves off I start punching and kicking the bag. The bag sways back and forth as I continue to hit the bag.

My hits become sloppier and I collapse to the ground. I let it all out, I cry, the hot tears stream down my face. Miles rushes to my side, he rubs circles on my back. He holds me, just holds me.

"Madelyn, what's wrong?" Miles eyebrows furrow.

"Nothing, just, please..." I wipe my tears with my sleeve. I get back up and punch the bag. I throw multiple kicks to the bag.

I feel Miles strong embrace on my waist, " Miles let me go! Leave me the fuck alone!" I feel the cold air hit my neck, I realize that we were outside. Miles slowly sets me down.

"Madelyn please, what's wrong?" Miles eyebrows furrow, the moon shined brightly on his sliver eyes that had darkened.

"You want to know what's wrong," I sadly chuckle, " I couldn't stop Thomas from cheating, I couldn't stop my mother from leaving me, and what I absolutely hate the most is that I couldn't even stop my dad from dying! I hate myself for that, I hate that I couldn't stop it. I couldn't do anything. You say that I'm enough Miles, then tell me. If I'm enough then why does every one keep leaving me? B-"

Miles lips collide onto mine, I wrap my arms around Miles neck to deepen the kiss. Everything I knew was now forgotten. Only now and in this very moment would I think clearly. All the pain that had bottled up, that had been spilled from my mouth now washed away. I run my finger through his hair, making  him groan. My hands traveled up his body as did his hands did to me.

Miles breaks away from the kiss, "I haven't left and I don't plan on leaving."