Love has its Problems

I search for Miles, he wasn't no where in the kitchen. Madelyn stop, don't be creepy. I sigh and pour myself a shot of vodka, and five more shots after the first.

I hazily walk towards the back door, leaving the nasty, smelly house. I inhale, taking in all the fresh air.

"Following me darling?" I look up, across the pool, even through the darkness I could tell it was him by his broad figure.

"I wasn't following you," I scoff in defense.

"You can say whatever you want darling but I know you were trying to find me," I could tell he was smirking through his tone.

"The house smelt like you...absolute shit." I roll my eyes and sit down near the pool side.

"That's not nice, you're going to regret saying that," Miles deeply chuckles.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I say as I take off my shoes, placing my feet into the water.

"Take off your dress."

My eyes go wide as I stare at Miles,"What?" My face heats up.

"Are you deaf? Take off your dress I said." Miles walks around the pool towards me, never breaking eye contact.

Miles extends his hand outward toward me, I reluctantly take it as he pulls me up. I crash into his chest. His free hand caresses my back, going lower, and lower. He lightly grips it, I bite my lip as I look into his eyes.

"Don't do that," Miles deeply growls. Miles hand goes to the top of my dress, slowly pulling down my zipper, my dress falls to my feet.

Miles takes off his shirt as well as his pants, leaving him in his boxers, his 'friend' seemed a little too excited. I stare at his whole body, gushing of how I want every inch of h-

"Take off the rest of your clothes and get in the pool," Miles demands as he takes of his boxers, letting it spring out. Miles slowly hops into the pool, backing away from me, watching as I peel of my bra and underwear.

"Now get into the water," Miles says as his eyes watch my body.

I slowly get into the water, why am I listening to him? Maybe it's because I've never felt this rush, this euphoria. My body instantly shot up with goosebumps as I entered the cold water. I cross my arms, blocking the part of my boobs.

Miles slowly swims towards me, his sliver eyes seemed like a storm, a storm that would be trapped in my mind forever. Miles big arm hoist me up on his hips, my back pressed against the wall. I look down at his pink lips, how I would want to kiss those.

"Then do it."

I look up at Miles confused,"If you want to kiss me, do it."

Did he just like-did I speak aloud?

I stare at him, waiting for him to say it was all a joke, or maybe to wake up from this dream. I slowly lean forward, our lips just centimeters away. I stare into his grey orbs, finally my lips are on his.

My lips have been on his before, yet this moment right now, sends electricity coursing through my veins. I run my fingers through his hair, he lets out a groan. Holy shit am I dreaming?

Miles pulls away and looks into my eyes, I want more of him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart stops, everything around me stops. The world goes quiet. Millions of questions run through my mind:

Is this a joke? What the hell? How the hell am I going to get home drunk as hell?

Thomas...

Thomas, his stupid name, his stupid face, it's been weeks. I want to be happy, maybe I am going to soon. Maybe I shouldn't date Miles, what if he's worse than Thomas. Am I still in love with Thomas.
Fucking love has its problems.