Almost

They carefully place me in the car, I don't flinch nor do I talk. It almost happened, it almost happened. Almost.

They speed down the road until the car comes to a stop, my eyes still remain shut because I wished this was just a bad dream. They start to carry me bridal style, until they laid me down on a cozy bed.

"Madelyn, I'm going to put some sweatpants on you, okay?" The deep voice says.

I slowly nod.

After they put on the sweatpants I open my eyes, I stare at Miles beautiful, grey orbs.

"I'm going to be downstairs, goodnight Madelyn." He slowly tucks me in.

"Wait!" I grab Miles hand,"Stay...please."

Miles begins to undress himself, taking off his  revealing his very toned body, and a tattoo that was by his waistband. Miles slowly gets into bed, acting as if I was glass, because you are. Warmth runs through my body, our bodies so close, but I wanted to be closer.

I move closer so my face is buried into Miles's chest. His arms wrap around my body and I feel the need to cry. Almost...

***

Miles

I wanted to kill him, no, I wanted to hurt him badly so he would remember the pain. I could feel Madelyn's soft breath on my chest. Her warmth was the only thing keeping me from getting up and fucking up Thomas. I slowly touch Madelyn's hair, intertwining her hair with my hands. I loved this feeling, the feeling of her arms around me. But if I hadn't went off on her, maybe she wouldn't have left, maybe she would be safe, never would have run into Thomas. I never meant to hurt her, I didn't mean those words.

"You're so beautiful, I didn't want to hurt you, I never meant to Madelyn." I murmur, "You don't  understand-"

The door creaks open, and the hallway light shines through the crack of the door.

"Madelyn? Can I-" Luke calls from behind the door, then he slowly walks in."Why are you in her room?"

I look down at Madelyn, her eyes were shut, and she quietly breathed, " She had a rough day..."

"What does that mean," Luke quietly asked.

I didn't want to, but I needed to. I slowly peel Madelyn off of me, I place a pillow where I  once was. I follow Luke out the room and downstairs.

Dylan sat there, Luke, then I sat down.

"So what happened?  And why were you in bed with her," Luke lifted a brow.

"Thomas fucking happened." I clench my fist.

"What the hell did he do," Dylan says in an angered tone.

"When I went for a drive, I saw his car." I felt myself get angry the more I remember back to what I saw. "The way he was touching her, kissing her.." I stood up and walked halfway up the steps, "Don't go after him or anything, I will handle him myself."

I quietly walk back upstairs, making sure not to wake Madelyn, I slowly open her door. I walk to her bed, I slowly get into bed, taking away the pillow, and replacing it with myself. As her warm hands come to my chest she slowly sniffles. I can't help but bring her closer to me, no one would never hurt her...