Promise

I feel my whole body being lifted as I was still wrapped up sheets. My legs go cold as I feel my legs being placed on a cold surface. Hazily I open my eyes to see Miles and myself in the bathroom. I watch Miles squirt toothpaste onto my toothbrush.

He looks up at me, "I'm sorry I had to wake you, Dylan texted me saying we were planning to go to some gift shops today."

"No it's okay," I take my toothbrush carefully from Miles. Still being tired I rest my head on Miles shoulder and shut my eyes as I brush my teeth.

After finishing I look to Miles to watch his back muscles flex as he turns on the bath.

"What are you doing?" I ask carefully stepping down from the countertop. The sheets fall off me leaving me bare.

"I promised I would do this so I'm gonna do it," Miles turns around to me and all he does is give me a lopsided grin.

I carefully step over the bathtub ledge to get into the water. The warm water quickly soothes my tensed up muscles.

I watch as Miles sits next to the tub, I lift an eyebrow at him, "You're not gonna join?"

I watch a smirk pull up towards his lips, "If you're offering I guess I will."

I watch him strip and get behind me in the tub. We just sit there, playing with the bubbles that were in the tub.

I wonder if  he remembered what I said last night, if he remembered that he said it back.

I slowly let go of his arms around me, and face him. I take a handful of bubbles and put it on top of his hair.

"What are you doing?" He asks me amused.

"I giving you a stylish, hip look," I smile.

He takes a handful of soap and puts it on my chin, "Now you look like Santa."

I roll my eyes,"Santa could never look as good as me."

He starts putting my hair up into a mow hawk, or at least attempts to but it kept falling over. I couldn't help but just see if he remembered, the question was killing me.

"We should start getting out so we can meet up with Harper and the rest of them," I say slowly standing up out of the tub with the water droplets running down my leg. I walk towards the shower to wash off the suds.

"Yeah,"he agrees and follows me into the shower.

I turn on the shower and quickly getting in from dropping goosebumps from forming.

Miles shrieks as he gets into the shower, "What the hell! Why is the water so hot?" He reaches past me and turns the knob to make it warm.

"I'm accumulating you for when you go to hell," I move over as he gets next to me in this small shower.

"Haha, very funny," his voice drops with sarcasm.

I feel a finger trail down from my shoulder to my hips. My heart beat quickens and butterflies form, a knot ties my stomach. I turn around to face him, his dark hair falling in front of his face. I watch as his eyes bounce back and fourth from my eyes to my lips. He cups my face, involuntary, I stand on my tippy toes leaning into him. Our lips press together, my hands run through his hair and he groans into my mouth.

Pulling away, I smile then get out wrapping the fuzzy towel around my body. I walk on the bare tiles across to exit the bathroom. I bend over to grab a wrap, sundress.

Against my body I feel a hand grab my hips, looking over my shoulder I see Miles smirking down at me, "Dry humping me huh?"

Miles let's go of my hips and walks to the bed laying down with the towel still on his waist, "If you don't like the dry humping we could always try it without the towels."