Actions

"Holy shit Madelyn!" Harper yelled at me through the phone,"You guys freaking made out!"

"I know, I can't stop thinking about it," I smile to myself.

"So...are you guys going to date now or what?" Harper giggled.

"I don't know, I had just gotten out the relationship with T-"

"Don't even say that assholes name," Harper growls.

"Okay I won't" I laugh,"But still..."

"Just go for it Maddie, he obviously likes you," Harper states.

But did I even like Miles?

Harper and I hang up after a couple minutes of other girl talk. I stare up at my ceiling thinking of if I had feelings for Miles, or if I was just caught up with the moment.

"Madelyn!" Someone calls my name, most likely one of the boys.

"Coming!" I hop out of bed, I look at myself in the mirror, wet hair from my shower shorts and some random t-shirt, it's fine.

I walk downstairs all the boys were on the tv playing video games. I take a seat next to Dylan because he's the only Miller boy who hasn't kissed me, disregarding Mr.Miller.

"What do you guys need," I ask.

"Can you make us food, I'm starving and our mom isn't supposed to get home till Saturday." Luke says.

"Why can't you guys make it yourself," I roll my eyes.

"Again, we don't know how to cook," Dylan bites his lip as he's about to lose.

"I'll just order a pizza," I stand up and go upstairs to my room to call.

I hang up the call, I look up from my phone to the door, Miles stands in the doorway leaning against its post, grinning.

I let out a small smile,"What?"

Miles slowly walks towards me, the bed dips under me. Miles stares at me with his beautiful grey eyes.

"Miles what is it," I ask, was there something on my face.

Miles finger moves a strand behind my ear, "I wanted to ask you if...."

The doorbell rings, well that was quick, I look into Miles eyes to see him annoyed. "What did you want to ask" my curiosity jumped.

"Nothing, never mind it's fine," Miles stands up.

I lay down and raise my arm towards Miles, "Help me."

Miles chuckles and pulls me up, I fell myself get lifted off the ground and thrown over his shoulder.

"Miles put me down! I am not a sack of potatoes," I starting lightly snacking his back. He has a nice back, oh my and a nice bu- no no Madelyn, don't even.

"You sure look like a potato," Miles let's out a laugh making his body vibrate. I could feel goosebumps forming.

Once he's by the couch he falls backwards making him sit on me.

I start wailing my arms and legs as he puts all his weight on me," Get off of me you big baby, I can't breathe."

"Not until you say that I'm the best."

I laugh aloud," Over my dead b-" oh hell no. "Miles...Stop..." he disregards what I say and continues to tickle me.

I feel his weight lighten a bit and I find my chance to sweep him so that I'm on top.

"Aha!" Miles eyes widen as he realizes that I swept him.

"How did you-"

"Skills," I smile. I look down to realize that I'm straddling him over his stomach. Memories of today flood my head making me smile.

Miles sits up, our faces inches from each other, his eyes advert to my lips. His lips slowly graze over mine.

"Hurry up and kiss me already," I quietly whisper .

Miles chuckles and leans in, I wrap my arms around his neck, I feel his lips finally touch mine. We both fight for dominance but I give in. Miles tried to slip a tongue in but I don't let him.

"This is a Christian household, I don't see any room for Jesus," I let out a shriek as I turn around to see Dylan smirking.

The shriek causes me to fall face flat on the ground, next I fell the big baby fall on my back causing me to let out a groan.

"Wow thanks Miles," I groan.

"No problem darling," Miles whispers in my ear.

We both stand up and I uncrinkle my shirt, did he just call me darling, again. What the heck.

Miles phone starts ringing on the coffee table, he picks it up and sighs at who it is.

"I have to take this," Miles jogs upstairs.

I sit down as Dylan passes me my plate of pizza,"So you and my brother huh," Dylan lifts an eyebrow.

I choke on my pizza trying to catch my breath, Dylan gently rubs my back,"Miles and I? Never," I gasp jokingly.

Dylan tsked, "Actions speak louder than words, and what I can tell your actions showed me you had a moment with Miles."

Follow

Vote

Comment