Interrogation

I stumble pass my door way, flopping onto my bed. A blurry figure follows behind me and begins to dig through my drawers.

"It's not nice to invade people's space." I tell the figure but get no response.

After a few minutes a shirt gets flung at me,"Ow."

"Put it on." They walk out the door but I swiftly dart to their leg and grip onto it like a child.

"No no don't go, help me please." I beg.

"No Madelyn, get dressed." They say.

I go on my knees, I slowly stand up, my hands went up his leg to his thighs, close to his 'friend'.

They let out a groan," Don't do this."

I smile,"Shh, it's okay." I fully stand up and lead them to my bed. I spin around and push them backwards. They land on their back and I crawl on top.

My hands travel up this body, I lean in close to their ear,"Do you want me."

"I want you." They whisper.

"How badly." I press my lower area on theirs.

They groan,"Very badly."

I start to grind,"That's not enough." I move slowly, but long grinds each time.

"Madelyn." They grip my hips.

I hop off and on the other side of the bed," Out now." I point towards my door.

They sit up,"No fucking way."

"Out now I need to change."I slur.

They stand up and walk out, murmuring,"Crazy bitch."

I giggle and get undressed. I crawl into bed, snuggled up happily under my covers; letting sleep take over my body.
***
"Wake up."

"Go away." I groan.

"Wake up."

"Stop it!"

"Wake up bitch!" Someone pulls me out of bed.

I shoot straight up and Miles is dragging me downstairs.

"Miles stop it!" I yell standing up.

Miles stops and stares at me.

"Why the hell are you staring at me you f-" a man just like Miles walks in the room.

Miles smirks,"Madelyn I would like you to meet my dad, Micheal."

In my head my mouth his gapping, I hoped that his dad didn't here me also cuss out Miles.

Micheal extends a hand and sends a charming smile which Miles seemed to have inherited,"Nice to meet you."

I nod back trying to send a ' I'm a good girl' smile. Micheal looks at me then back at Miles, grinning ear to ear.

"I have to go out, I'll be back for work, stay out of trouble." Micheal turns to look at Miles saying that last part.

Micheal walks out, instantly I turn to Miles putting my hand on my hips,"Thanks a lot dickhead." I walk to the kitchen.

"What did I do?" Miles asked scoffing.

"You could've told me that your dad was here not pulled me out of bed." I say as I search for food.

"I said ' wake up' like three times." I here Miles take a seat.

"Well next time don't rip me from my peaceful beauty sleep." I groan. "I have a pounding headache too from-" I stop myself.

"From what?" Miles asked.

I don't dare to turn around to look at him.

"I was just with Harper yesterday..." I remembered, Sliver, Copper, Sliver talking to me! But then everything else was a complete blur, like it had been wiped clean. I was most likely drunk.

"What did you and Harper do?" I hear his chair screech.

"Just her house." I lie.

"Mhm, so then why did you come stumbling in the front door yesterday?" Miles asks.

"I-uh, wasn't feeling good." I try to not make it sound like I was lying.

I feel Miles behind me, his breath hitching on my neck, goosebumps forms on my arms.

"Miles I don't want to be interrogated," I breath deeply.

"Where were you last night." Miles asked again but sounded annoyed. Miles hands finds my waist, he flips me so our faces are inches apart.

I lean in looking at Miles," I. Was. With. Harper." I quickly jolt upstairs towards my room, I twist the lock.