Foot Fetish

My eyes flutter open and I wake up to this handsome human being holding me. I smirk knowing that he's asleep. I look around, Dylan and Harper aren't anywhere, Luke is sound asleep clutching the empty bowl of popcorn.

I carefully untangle Miles arms from my waist, I sit up and straddle on Miles waist. I push a stand of hair away from my face. I start to kiss Miles on his face, kissing him on his cheek and forehead. I put my palms on his chest, with one hand I let it explore his nicely toned body. Of course my hand was above his shirt.

As I trace the features of his body, I go lower, I smile seeing Miles eyes open and widen.

"Good morning," I smile giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"What were you doing darling?" Miles smirks.

"Thought I'd wake you up in a fun way," I smile lying down on his whole body.

"I thought it was fun, you should do it more often," Miles rubs my butt.

"You'll have to earn it." I respond back.

"I think my good looks earn a full wake up package."

"In your dreams." I feel a hard slap to my butt, "Miles."

"Go brush your teeth you have morning breath," Miles ignores my response of him slapping my butt.

I roll my eyes and break away from Miles. I step into the ground and into something wet. I get my foot of of its quickly and see I had stepped into Lukes open mouth.

"Ew feet!" Luke yells. "What the hell Madelyn!"

I fall to the ground and bust out laughing, "Why was your mouth open." I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I was about to eat some popcorn but you stick you fat nasty feet in my mouth." Luke crosses his arm and pouts.

"You were in my way," I state back.

"Whatever," Luke huffs out but goes back to eating his popcorn.

I run upstairs into my bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and somewhat fixing my appearance.

I jog downstairs into the kitchen to see Miles talking with Harper. He looks up from Harper and smiles at me. He walks away going upstairs.

"So your dads birthday is coming up," Harper states.

"Mhm," I say grabbing cereal from the pantry.

"Have you told him the real reason why?" Harper says in a hushed whisper.

"No, I don't know how to tell him..." my head trails off to the image of my dad.

"He will understand, Miles is different."

"Guys aren't usually different, they're all the same." I say sadly. "He would think of me differently."

"You don't know that," Harper tries to reassure but my mind was made up.

"I rather stick to my story."

I finish making my bowl of cereal and sit on the stool by the island. I feel a hand pat my head and kiss my temple, I smile instantly knowing it was Miles.

"I heard tonight one of my buddies is throwing a party on the beach, wanna go with me?" Miles ask me as he makes his own bowl of cereal then sits next to me.

"I guess," I hum.

"Okay I'll pick you up later," Miles kisses my temples.

"Where are you going?" I ask.