Road Trip Pt.1

"C'mon bitch wake up," I shake Harper.

"Go away you're annoying," Harper shoves me slightly.

My jaw drops and I go into the bathroom grabbing a cup of water,"You're an ass." I pour the water into her face and watch as she quickly sits up.

"You know what, I'll probably see you in hell for that," Harper rubs her eyes.

"Well c'mon get up, the boys will be here soon," I start getting ready. I brush out my hair and put on some random sport shorts and sweatshirt.

I look down at my phone seeing Miles notification text pop up, "They're here."

"Okay, I'm almost ready." Harper says.

We both quietly go downstairs making sure not to wake up her parents. We grab our suitcase of clothes and backpacks and head out to the car. We place our stuff in the back of the car and get in.

Harper and I sit in the back next to Dylan while Miles was in the driving seat next to Luke who sat in the passenger side.

"Who knew you could wake up early Harper, you look like crap," Luke huffs crossing his arms.

"You look worse than me," Harper says back.

I pull my hood over my head and lean back,"It's like 6 am I really don't need you guys bickering right now," I groan.

The car goes quiet with the faint music of the radio playing. I watch the sun starting to come up making it another beautiful sunrise. I look the ocean next to us, and then my eyes meet Miles in the rear mirror.

I send him a tired smile and he sends a charming one back.

I wake up to the radio being absolutely blasted, this time Luke was driving while Miles was sleeping next to me, they had switched spots. Dylan was now in the passenger spot and I watch him fumble with the aux.

"Ugh give it to me," Harper grabs the aux from Dylan and plugs it into her phone. 3 nights by Dominic Fike plays through the radio.

I press a button opening the sunroof, grabbing Harpers hands I lift her up and we stand with our higher half of our body above the sunroof. I lift my hands up in the air enjoying the breeze hitting me.

As Harper and I sing and hug each other Dylan ruins the amazing moment, "Take off your sweatshirts!"

Harper and I glare at him with the both of us knowing we didn't wear any shirts under our sweatshirts leaving us in our sports bras. It's the comfortability that matters.  

I look down and as always Miles smiles at me. I grab his chin making his lips come together and him having a smooshed face. He cups my face with hand and with his other goes around my neck lightly. Didn't know he could do this, I'm intrigued. My brown hair was like a curtain hiding from the others in the car.

Miles eyes look into mine as he smirks,"You like that huh?" He quietly whispers into my ear.

With the music still blasting only it was like we could only hear each other.

"Maybe," I feel his slender fingers around my neck squeeze a little harder.

"Good girl," he whispers in a raspy voice. As he moves me closer to his lips I could smell his minting breath fanning my face.

His thumb runs along my lower lip, his eyes bouncing up and down from my eyes and lips. He slowly leans in and kisses me. My stomach dropping and feeling a heartbeat in a place I didn't know he could make me feel.