(Trent Boyett) Little Kink

A/n: here's the first from my request list, in which I'm not doing in order, btw!

I had no idea where I was going with this story but since it was a request, I tried for it! So, gothicgirl77, if this isn't how you pictured this, I'm terribly sorry!

Also it's a sequel to my first Trent oneshot! I'm sure you can read this without reading the other though. So no worries!

Trent x SomewhatKinky!Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just imagine my shock when the ex-juvenile, Trent Boyett, the boy who gotten Butters hospitalized in fourth grade, the very boy who held an intimidating aura, asked me to be his girlfriend.

As surprised as I was at that moment, I was overjoyed. Ever since he returned to South Park from juvenile hall the second time, we had gotten closer than before. And even after the whole Cartman incident, we bonded even more. Of course I had developed feelings for Trent. So, I had happily accepted.

And we've been dating for a couple months now. Some classmates in school still find us to be an odd match but none questioned it further than that, which I'm thankful for.

~*~

I walked into the girls' locker rooms after a tough P.E. day. Our coach decided that today was the day to do timed running. If any of us were under the expected time, then we get a failing grade, believe it or not. So I had ran as fast as I could to pass, which leads me to feeling weak and sweaty.

I quickly took a shower in the community bathroom. Once done, I slipped on my underwear until I was approached by a couple girls. "Hey, (F/n), don't you think coach was being to harsh on us?" Red asked me, who was also clad in nothing but her undergarments. "I swear, she's planning on killing us."

"I've never ran so much in my life," Lola whined as she passed by while ruffling her hair in her towel.

"I-I guess," I muttered out with a shrug while turning towards my locker to take out my clothes.

Suddenly, WHIP!

I let out an unintentional moan at the stinging sensation on my butt. I whipped my head around behind me and saw the girls gawking at me. Bebe was the one who held a wrapped up towel in hand, but she didn't look to be hiding what she did. "Oh my god, (F/n)!" The curly haired blonde burst out. "You kinky bitch!"

I felt my face burn at the accusation. "W-What?!" I sputtered out with a frown.

"You liked that, didn't you!" Wendy chimed with a mischievous smirk. "I never saw you to be someone that gets turned on by spanking."

I'm sure my whole body was on fire with embarrassment. "W-Wait, n-n-no I don't!" I denied in a flustered rush.

"Don't lie to us, (F/n)! That was a moan of pleasure," Nichole piped up, shaking an accusing finger at me. "I would know!~"

"Oh my god, Nichole. We don't need to know about you and Token's sex life," Red cringed. Her gaze returned back on me, a giggle leaving her lips. "Has Trent done things like that to you? As that how you got into it??"

"Red! You can't ask things like that," Wendy snapped at her.

"What? We're all girls here, we have our turn ons. And we found little (F/n)'s kink!"

I stood frozen as all the girls talked animatedly about my "kink." Oh my god... Why do they have to be so open about that? Sure, I've had my fair share of make-out sessions with Trent but never have I done anything farther than that!

I finished dressing up and fled the locker rooms, leaving the girls behind to go to the next class. I entered the classroom and sat down in my usual seat. Trent peered at me with a curious look. Damn, I'm making myself too obvious. "Babe, is there something wrong?" He asked me.