(Pete the Redheaded Goth) Fuck School Barriers

A/n: Another oneshot done! Wooo, I'm nearly done with that oneshots list I have. Just two more to go and I'll be finished! Also, any thoughts if I attempted some lemons? Just curious, I would love to try to write it someday XD

I'm just letting you know that once I do get everything checked off the lists, I WON'T be taking in new requests. I'm going to finish up my Dylan O'Brien story on my other account and will be continuing my Black Butler story and about to start a Kuroko no Basket story (Cuz, MAN I love me some of them BB Babes). I know a good chuck of you are anime fans so, check them out maybe? 

Pete x Cheerleader!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(H/c) locks thrown into a high ponytail with a bow. Check.

Makeup caked on my face that makes me look like some stuck-up Princess that had too much fun with markers. Check.

A very revealing South Park High cheerleading outfit that makes my boobs and butt look bigger than they legitimately are. Check.

A fake smile tugging on my painted lips. Check.

Being a part of the cheerleading squad in South Park has its ups and downs but honestly? I wish I wasn't a part of this.

Why am I on it you ask? It's only because I'm the best out of everyone here, even better than Bebe Stevens, even better than Wendy Testaburger. They go up to me for advice and tips on how to be a great cheerleader. A dancer like me, as what people have told me, should be showing her moves to the public. And since there's no dance team in South Park High, I ended up in cheerleading. And I can't quit because everyone is so dependent on me. Ugh.

Do I regret my decision? Yes. I do.

I absolutely hate how fake everyone seems to act on this cheerleading squad.

Right now, we were practicing our routine for the upcoming football game out on the side of the football field. We will be performing during halftime and, as always, we need to perfect our act. South Park High's cheerleading squad is known to be one of the best in Colorado, so we're not going to falter one bit.

"Ok, let's try that again, girls," Wendy proclaimed as she shuffled over to our boom box on the bench and repeated the song again.

A round of cries were let out as we got into our positions for the fourth time that day.  I was one of them, being that our beginning poses were quite provocative... "Woo! Look, boys! They're doing the routine again!" I hear Clyde's voice ring out from behind us.

Oh how I wish we had practiced this inside the gym or, rather, not at the same time as football practice. "Bebe, control that pervy boyfriend of yours," I growled over at the curly haired blonde.

"I can't help it if we look absolutely hot, (F/n)," Bebe replied with a smirk on her face. She craned her head to her boyfriend and blew him a kiss. I mentally gagged at the sight and kept my (e/c) eyes at the bleachers in front of us.

Then, off we went as the song began blaring. I ignored the catcalls and wolf whistles from the football players for the hundredth time today as all of us danced to the upbeat music. I swayed my hips, bobbed my head, jumped, twirled, flipped and everything else to the beat of the music, letting the routine take my soul.

My concentration faltered as I noticed movement happening in front of me. It was the goth kids, making their way to leave the football field after chilling and smoking behind the bleachers.