(Tweek Tweak) Over Spilled Coffee

A/n: Ok, I know I promised a Kyle oneshot next but here's the thing. I would type either in my laptop or on my phone. The phone is more convenient as the laptop usually gets my mind going. My Kyle oneshot is currently in the laptop and almost done! So I'm going to post that one right after this. Ok? Ok... I hope yall arent disappointed folks T__T

But eyyy here's a requested Tweek Tweak oneshot! I actually enjoyed writing this out except the fact I kinda got stuck at the ending. But hey! Here is this beauty.

(T/n) = town name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh yes Tom. South Park is holding the Annual Coffee Celebration where many people around the country comes here and showcase their best coffee. It's an honor to have this be held here this year. The aroma is amazing, Tom. I am sure to try as much as I can while I'm here. Look, right now, I have a person here who helps with the event. Hello, what's your name?" The news caster asked, tilting the microphone he held towards me.

I shot the camera a bright, charismatic smile and waved. "Hi there, my name is (F/n)," I introduced myself to the news crew.

"So (F/n), why pick South Park?"

"Well, look around. There's so much nice scenery here in South Park. Plus, it's pleasantly chilly, which would make people want to drink something warm to keep them going. So, it's perfect to hold our coffee event here and we are happy South Park are able to participate," I told them, maintaining my charm. I held up a couple cups of coffee from the stand from Wisconsin behind me. "Would you like to try Wisconsin's Pipin' Hot Coffee? It has a wonderful, nutty taste to it you can't have anywhere else." One of the cameramen and the newscaster himself took the cups and sipped.

"Wow, amazing!" He commented, savoring its tastes.

"Here at the event, you can try out all the coffee you want and decide which one's the best by a slip of paper you are given at the entrance. This is only a weekend event so come out while you can!" I announced towards the camera.

"And cut!" The crew started putting away their equipment. "Hey, kid, you sure have the perfect face for television," the newscaster told me with a somewhat flirtatious smirk.

I grinned back at him and started stepping away. "Why, thank you, but nah." I turned and walked as fast and as normal as I can away from the creepy dude. Ugh, gross ass pedophiles everywhere I go.

I shook away the feeling and scanned the area if everything was going smoothly. Coffee lovers seem to be having a good time checking out each booth. Plus, it seems the competitors are making a good amount of dough. This year's turned out to be successful and it was only the first day. We still have Sunday to look forward to.

Then, all of a sudden, stinging hotness welcomed me. I let out a small screech but contained the rest. As odd as it sounds, this wasn't the first time coffee has been spilled on me. "Oh, J-Jesus! I am so so so sorry! ACK!" I glanced up and saw a twitching, blonde boy kneeling down to pick up empty coffee cups and a spilled over bag of coffee beans. I squatted down and helped pick up some coffee beans for him. "It's ok. I got it."

"No, it's alright. Let me help you," I assured him with a grin as I continued plucking the beans off the concrete. "It's basically my job to help maintain this event."

His piercing green eyes shot up at me. "GAH! Why aren't you yelling at me?" I gave him a confused look. "Usually, p-people would get mad and yell at the person who spilled coffee on them. That must've b-burned. Also, I stained your clothes."

I glanced down at my jacket and saw the huge coffee stain that had already settled itself in. I gave the boy a reassuring grin. "I think it's an improvement. Now tell me, why were you holding a big ole bag of coffee beans and two full cups of coffee? Surely, you should know that it's a pretty high percentage of tripping and spilling," I joked in hopes to calm down the freckled boy.