(Kyle Broflovski) The Back Story of the Gluten Panic

A/n: Well, I know I said in my previous author's note that I wanted to do a few AUs but this idea came along instead and I wanted to try it out. This is based off mostly from episode two of the new season so if you haven't watched it yet then I guess there might be some spoilers in here that you shouldn't see!

Anyway, I appreciate all the cool ideas that I've gotten for the AU thing. I'm not sure if I'll do some of them because I have so little knowledge over them. But, I'll try and see!

Enjoy the oneshot though! It's definitely not my best or the longest but I like it either way and I hope y'all do too! Which boy should I try next? I'm starting to get some good ideas from the new episodes so that'll help motivate me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n) (L/n) gazed down the hallway over to where the four boys tried their best to act like nothing happened, while classmates gave them flack. She could only sigh at the situation with a roll of her eyes. They deserved it. That's for sure. She turned her focus back onto her locker as she switched some notebooks for her upcoming class.

A figure caught (F/n)'s attention as he had suddenly laid against the locker next to hers. "Look, your failure of friends are back," Craig told her, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

During the short time that Cartman, Butters, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle have been gone, (F/n) begun to hang out with different people, mostly with Craig and his gang. It only took a couple days for her to feel comfortable around them and become fairly close friends. Also, it was a nice change of pace from the craziness she usually encounters from her other group.

She grimaced at the question and shut her locker closed. "What friends?" The young girl hissed coldly.

Craig smirked at (F/n)'s reply. "Wow, harsh. What about you and Kyle, though? Weren't y'all pretty close?"

Her eyes narrowed into a glare as she thought about last week to when the boys began their stupid startup company. She remembered all the bragging and taunts the five of them shot at to everyone in the school. Not to her. No, they all thought (F/n) was a part of the plan until she confessed before they started. It was a harsh blow that, for once, the (e/c) eyed beauty did not want to be a part of their idiotic plan and stayed in school.

Kyle... He took it somewhat badly.

You see, the two of them have been in a secret relationship for about a couple months now. It's been on the down low because they both knew how Cartman would handle it; with a lot of teasing and unnecessary remarks. (Well, along with other classmates but Cartman's the bigger asshole here... literally.) Kyle and (F/n) had enough as it is of the fat boy's torment without him knowing anything. Just imagine if he knew. So, Stan, being the best friend, was the only one who knew of the relationship. Oh, and Wendy, since the four of them would go on double dates from time to time. No one else in the school knew about their relationship.

Anyway, (F/n) knew how positive those boys were about their idea. She knew how concrete they were and how they will go along with it. Usually, she would agree with their plans and have the 'I don't really give a fuck' attitude because they were her closest friends and she enjoys being around them. But not this one time.

That's when Kyle decided to say the damned words one day while (F/n) was hanging out in his bedroom like she normally would. "I'm sorry. I guess this can't work out then."

A wave of emotions hit the young girl in the gut like a ton of bricks. The moment Kyle realized what had come out his lips, he tried to take it back. But by that time, (F/n) was already out the front door.

Fine, she had thought, I hope he finds himself dripping in bitches with that stupid idea of theirs.

But, everything backfired. Washington Redskins? The (h/c) haired girl knew from the second she heard it, things were going to take a turn for the worst.