(Clyde Donovan) College Life PART 1

A/n: yeyeye, here's a Clyde Donovan oneshot folks! This is heavily based on college AUs I've seen on Tumblr and I couldn't pass it up!

Also, this will be a two parter oneshot! (Two shot? Idk) The second part will come soon. I just want to publish this section now while I'm still typing.

Enjoy folks! And don't be afraid in sending in any other AUs, it could be as small as simple, cute scenarios too!

Oh and ignore if any pictures or videos pop up. I'm publishing through my phone and idk what's up with that. Boop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate you.

I hate you with a passion, Clyde Donovan.

Finally graduating from my high school and attending Colorado University was going to be my time to be free. No drama, no overprotective parents, no prissy classmates to irritate me every single day. I was looking forward to the college life and all that it has to offer. I was free and on my own.

Everything was great. I've made new friends, I enjoy my classes (which is surprising since they were only the basics), and I try my best to participate into as many activities as possible. I was giving all I got to have the full college experience.

It wasn't until six weeks into the semester when I finally noticed him.

Clyde Donovan.

Brown messy hair, husky yet muscular build, probably about 5'10 in height. A boy from a small town called South Park. On the football team. Oh, and has one of the cockiest attitudes I have ever seen.

I haven't got the slightest idea how I could've missed him in the past weeks since we have three of my five classes in the week. But it was only one day. It took one day for me to notice him and have hatred to fuel my body.

I was arriving to my math class a little late due to the fact I had been cooped in my dorm room lazing around. I wasn't tardy at all, it's just later than most people would come. So, my feet were automatically stepping towards the seat I have sat in since the first day of school. I froze dead on my tracks when I saw him occupying my desk.

"Um, excuse me," I called out to him with an obvious irritated tone. "You're in my seat."

He glimpsed up at me, his arm draped over the back of the desk next to him, which a pretty redhead sat. Oh, no wonder he sat there. Typical jocks. "You can go to another seat, babe."

My eye twitched to the nickname. "Don't call me babe," I instantly hissed at him. "I've been sitting in that seat since college first started." I can feel a few eyes stray over on me but I didn't care. I just wanted my desired seat back. I gripped my notebooks tighter in my arms, not standing down. "I'll ask you nicely, can I please have my seat back?"

He stared at me with furrowed brows. "Why? Does it have your name on it?" I stood my ground despite how much I wanted to smack this boy. "Fine, if you're going to be a pissy pants about it." Obviously, that struck a nerve in me. But much to my pleasure, the brunette stood up. "Sorry, Rebecca, next time since Princess here wants her throne back."

I wanted to slap him for that. Slap him so hard that his fucking face rips off. But I pushed my anger down as I did win in the end. I sat in my seat just before the professor walked into the room. "Ugh, thanks a lot (F/n). You could have found another seat, ya know," Rebecca whispered to me in annoyance. I ignored her.

Oh, how I wished that was the last time I would encounter him.

The next time was before my English class started the week after the math incident. I was hungry so I went over to the closest vending machines to get myself some chips. And on that day, I was really craving some Cheesy Poofs. Don't ask me why I did, but I did.